Crush - Yuusuke x Reader (BC)

Yuusuke is from the anime Brother's Conflict, if your wondering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking down the hall with Emma, when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" The person asks. I look up to see a [color] eyed, [hair color] haired girl. I had never seen her around. I blush. This isn't the time to blush! I tell myself.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. Are y-you ok?" I ask. Dammit! Even stuttering, too! She smiles.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She says, picking up her books. "I'll see you around, then." She says. I watch as she leaves, and Emma finally helps me off the floor.

"Yuusuke? Are you ok?" She asks me. I snap out of my trance.

"Yeah..I'm fine." I say. When Ema and I get home, I go straight to my rom and look through last year's yearbook, just to check. Sure enough, she was there.

[last name] [name], 1st year.

[insert picture here]

My eyes widen. She's a second year? I sit on my bed. Dammit! She won't be graduating this year! Kaname walks in. He sees me looking in the yearbook.

"Ah, looking through memories before college?" He says. I nod. He looks at the page, then at me. His eyes widen and he smirks. "Who's that girl your staring at?" I panic, slamming the book closed.

"N-NO ONE!" I say. He grabs the book out of my hands, flipping through the pages until he gets to the page [name] was on. Meanwhile, I was trying to grab the book out of his hands. "KANAME, GIVE IT BACK!" He smirks again.

"[last name] [name], ey?" He says. I sigh, giving up.

"Yeah. But she's second year, I'll be gone by the time she gets to 3rd year." I say. Why am I telling him this again?

"You should ask her out." He says. My face heats up.

"WH-WHAT? SHE'LL SAY NO, I KN-KNOW IT!" I say. He sighs and shakes his head, smiling.

"You're gonna grow old if you don't man up and ask a girl out eventually." He says, walking out. I sigh. He's right.

~~timeskip to second year of college (AUTHOR-CHAN IS LAZY)~~
I walk down the hall to my room and unlock it. I walk in to see someone unpacking their bags.

"Who are you?" I ask, sounding rude. She looks up, and my eyes widen a bit. It was [name]. She smiles.

"I'm [last name] [name], your new roommate. You're Ashina Yuusuke, right?"  She says. I nod. She holds out her hand. "Nice to meet you! Feel free to call me [name]." I shake her hand hesistantly.

"Call me Y-Yuusuke."
~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S CRAPPY I KNOW

AND PEOPLES

GIVE ME REQUESTS

PLZ