Why? - Leo Valdez x Fallen angel!reader

I was sitting in my cabin, thinking about Leo. Gods, I couldn't get him off my mind. Ever since he passed I just....

Suddenly Hazel comes in. "[name]! Come outside!"

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You won't believe it! He's alive!"

"Who's alive?"

"Leo!!!"

Suddenly my heart stops. I run outside, spreading my wings to go to the main field. I flew above the trees, and dove to the ground. I landed on my feet. I smile as I made my way to the front of the cloud. Suddenly, as I got there, my smile faded. It was Leo, no doubt, I could remember that face anywhere. But...

He was with a girl.

He was with Calypso.

He was smiling, waving, Calypso doing the same. Suddenly I backed away. I kept backing up until I ran back to the end of the field. I ran into my cabin, I shut the doors, the blinds, locked everything. He had left me. He had forgotten about me. I bet he didn't even know who I was. I heard a knock on the door.

"[name]?" A voice asks. It was Frank. "Are you ok?"

I didn't reply I sat on my bed, silently crying. I wiped tears away. I remembered all the good things Leo and I did. The first time I met him...

~~flashback~~
I sat at the edge of the lake, my white toga flowing around me. Suddenly I heard a loud crash and explosion behind me. I turned in surprise. I saw a latino boy with oil smudged on his face. He looked up from the place where he and something mechanical crashed in my garden. I stared at him, him at me.(Like that one moment in beauty and the beast)

"I had to've died, cause I must in heaven." He said as he stared at me. Many people had said I was beautiful and that I looked like a goddess, but truly I was just a fallen angel. Zeus was punishing me for helping Calypso. He gave me the same punishment as Calypso, but my location was easier to find and people could come whenever they wanted to.

"Oh this isn't heaven, trust, I should know." I mutter as I turn back around. Zeus had always sent the most flirtatious guys possible, because if that was his goal, he exceeded it by guy number 5.

"Then, where are we, toots?" He asks.

"We're in my garden." I say. "It's where most nymphs and satyrs reside."

"What's your name, sweets?" He asks.

"My should I tell you, you insignificant baboon of a flirt." I said coldly.

He backs up. "Whoa, ok." He says. "Well, I'm Leo. Leo Valdez."

"[name]."

"Got a last name?"

I turn to him. "Have you ever seen a fallen angel with a last name? Or a god? Or a monster for that matter?"

"No..."

"My point exactly."

"Could you help me get out of here?"

"Anything to get rid of you."
~~end of flashback~~
I cried even harder at the thought. Later that night, I sat at a table, alone, when Leo came up.

"Hey, [name]!" He says. "How've ya been?"

Well, after going through a deep depression when you died, I groveled for days and nights, in denial that you were gone, when finally I realized I'd never get you back. Then after sitting in my room for days, wondering about what life was like in the underworld, you came back. I was happy, then I cried for a few more hours realizing you'd moved on and you loved Calypso.

"Good, you?" I asked. He smiled.

"Amazing!" He said. "I met the most wonderful girl. Her name's Calypso."

Yeah, totally new person in my life. I've only known her since the titan war where we fought together, saved each other's asses, only to be punished by Zeus.

"Really?" I asked.

"Uh huh. She is amazing." He says. "She's independent, she's lovable, she's badass, it's amazing."

You once called me those things. I used to be independent and lovable and badass and amazing. But no, you go on and totally forget about your love for me and go to rescue this girl that I know for a fact is a total slut and will leave you.

"Sounds like the perfect girl." I say, trying not to burst. Frank, Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Hazel, and the others watched in sadness, shock and disgust (the last two aimed at Leo) while we talked. Finally, after Leo going on about Calypso for five minutes, I stood.

"I don't feel good." I say. He looks at me in confusion. "I'm gonna go lay down."

"Ok, whatever you say, [nickname]."

I almost sob at the nickname. I knew a time when he used it lovingly, when he said it with pride, when he said it with truth. It was al a lie now. I sat on a pile of lies that I've built myself.