On my mind - Jacksepticeye x reader prt 2

~~your p.o.v~~
"He's such a worrywart." I mutter. I close my eyes, hoping I would fall back asleep. But I didn't. He just stuck there in my mind, his laugh, his smile, his jokes, everything. (DIRTY SINNERS GET AWAY THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT.)

I look back to the texts, loking at what I said, thinking how I was acting like an idiot. I chuckle at how he said "LIER" and "TELL JACKABOY WHAT'S WRONG." I turn off my phone, putting my face into my pillow. My phone suddenly rings.

"Uuuuuuugggghhhh who is calling at fucking 2 in the morning." I ask. Then again I texted jack at like 1 am. I answer the call. "Who the fuck is it."

"Geezus, [name], hello to you too. *Chuckle*" I hear on the other line. I was Jack.

"Oh, hey Jack." I say, trying not to stutter even though I'm about to.

"I was wondering what was with you during the texts."

~~Jack's p.o.v~~
"I was wondering what was with you during texts." I say. "You got a crush on me or something?" Smooth, Jack. Go for right at the FUCKING START.

"I-I don't know what  you're talking about." She says, stuttering at first. I smile.

"So you do? Eh? Eh?" I say, trying to joke around, failing badly.

"Jack, if you want to talk about this, you could at least talk to me about it in person." She says. My face and emotions pretty much turn into this face: ._.

"Wait, what?" I ask.

"Jack, I'm saying this can wait until morning...." She says. "Good night. *Click*" And with that, she had hung up. I put down the phone.

"Good going, Jack, you fucked up." I mutter, sighing. I get up, and without thinking, I walk over to her apartment in the building and knock. No answer. I knock, I hear a voice and footsteps.

"Alright, alright, I'm fucking coming, just wait." The voice says. [name] opens the door, rubbing her eyes. She looks at me, her eyes widening. "Jack? What is it? Did something happen?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Nothing happened, I just - um - wanted to talk to you." I say. She blushes. Then I do. This goes on for 5 minutes before I pipe up again. "So, uh, am I coming in? Our do I have to climb through the fucking window?" I say, trying to make a joke. And as you can see, I'm failing. She chuckles.

"Nah, come on in." She says. I sit on her couch, and she comes back with to hot teas. She hands me one. So I decide to make a joke even though my brain is screaming: JACKABOY JUST STAHP WITH DA JOKES

"So, um, I love you." I say. I realize what I said, and slap my hand over my mouth. Shit! I was going to make a cat pun, what the fuck! She blushes.

"Um, ok, since when did Jackaboy here turn blunt?" She says, chuckling.

"Haha, very funny. I was about to make a cat pun and I don't know what happened." I say. She kisses my cheek and my brain...let's just say went like this:

https://youtu.be/DYHkbOugcD0 (Copy and paste, people, it exists.) (Btw it's the girl alert part from Inside Out.)

"I - um- uh - hudda wha?" I finally spit out.

"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S CHEESY I KNOW
DONT JUDGE ME