We're not normal - JD x reader (Heathers the musical)

Based off a comic I made! I'll post it at the bottom (maybe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to JD's house, bored as hell. Ram's homecoming party - that Veronica forced me to go to - sucked balls. (BLUE REFERENCES but I hate that song sm) I see the front door.

His dad'll think I'm weird by knocking at this hour, I thought, I'll just use the window.

I climb the fence, jumping for his window. He was taking off his shirt. It was 12 AM. What was he doing up?

Then again it is JD, [name]. I thought. He goes to 7/11 at unreasonable hours.

Still, the local 7/11 was closed. Some shit about construction. What was he doing up?

You could ask yourself the same thing, [name]. I thought. And by the way you first met him, you probably don't want to know.

I shrug it off. I try to jump the rest of the way in, but jab myself in the gut. Stupid 80's window sills. Being fucking metal. I let out an "oof" as I climb in. I fall in, face planting into the wood flooring. My hands sprawled out, my feet partially sticking out.

"Ow." I say, lifting my head from the floor and resting my chin. He was about to hop into his twin sized bed, before turning.

"[name]?" He asks. "What...what are you doing in my room? And at 12:30 in the morning?" I smile as I stare.

"Don't friends visit each other?" I ask. I didn't want to tell him about how Curt almost fucked me....and how Veronica and I were sworn to be killed by Heather, Heather, and Heather.

"Normal friends visit in the daylight and use the front door, not at 12 AM and through the window." He says. I furry my eyebrows.

"Let's face it, JD, we're not normal." I say. He shrugs, probably in agreement.

"Well, come on in. Or, um, get up at least. I have leftover slushee in the fridge downstairs. Cherry." He says, pointing downstairs. I smile, getting up.

"Thank you!"