D.I.D - Hercules x reader (Disney Hercules)

Once upon a time I had a normal life. Then I made a bargain with a God. If you guessed Hades then DING DING DING we have a winner. Meg, my partner was out trying to get another greek monster to join Hades' army. I...

Was stuck with the good ol' centaur.

Don't get me wrong, I love horse. And I like people. Well....sorta. But this guys was both and hella annoying. He was tossing me around like a baseball, and I was sick of it.

"Put me down, you son of a-" I was cut off by some kid.

"Miss, do you need help?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "You seem to be in distress." He says.

"Yeah, thanks for the info, Sherlock." I say sarcastically, trying to get away from the monster.

"Can I do anything to help?"

"I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I'm can handle this." I say. "Have a nice day."

Suddenly, only seconds later I was thrown into the water.

"Dammit, and this outfit cost me 50 dracmas!" I say, looking at my now soaked toga. I sit a log, ringing it out. A satyr sits next to me.

"Before you say anything, yes, wonder boy here is real." The satyr says.

"Oh really? I haven't noticed." I say, still ringing my toga out. I watch as the kid messes up with fighting it a million different ways. "Geez he's clumsy."

"Tell that to me, I'm the one who trained him."

" 'Feel bad for ya."

"Thanks."