Tell her something - Leo Valdez x fallen angel!reader

I was sitting in my cabin at Camp Half-Blood, when Percy comes in.

"Hey [name]." He says, sadness in his voice.

"Oh, hey Percy!" I say. For a fallen angel, I could have a pretty good attitude. Or mask, either one. "What's up?"

Percy's eyes fill with pain. Suddenly - in my vision - his heart breaks. Fallen angels are best at sensing bad emotions. Whenever a human's heart breaks, it glows blue and a swirl appears in it. (Like in Siren's Lament on Webtoons)

"Percy, what's wrong?" I ask. Still no answer. He sits down next to me. "Percy, please tell me."

"He.....said to tell you something before he went."

Before he went?

"What do you mean?"

"He said to tell you that you're all that beautiful." Percy said.

"Percy, please explain." I asked.

"I'll tell you afterwords, alright?" He said. "He wanted me to ease you into this."

"Percy, your scaring me." I said. "What happened?"

"Let me finish what he wanted to say to you." Percy quickly says. I nod. "He says that everything you'll go through is his fault, and to blame it on him."

Blame it on him?

"He says this wasn't what he had planned, and that he's moving on."

Moving on? This scared me deeply. Had he loved another [girl/guy/person]?

"He said to tell you love will come around someday, someone better than him."

He must've loved another. I knew it! It's probably that Calypso girl...

"He said to tell her not to cry, and that he never meant for love to leave you cold tonight."

I was on the verge of tears. He did love another. [name], you mustn't assume. But what if...what if hedid?

"To tell you that he's lost in misery and that he's lost his mind." Percy continued. Leo said so much, and it was scary. "And to tell you love is a mystery, and to show you through tunnels of light."

"Percy, please tell me what happened." I said, about to sob.

"He said that his heart longs to tell you everything and that words weren't enough to say how much he loved you. He couldn't change his fate." Percy said. "He loves you so much."

"Percy!" I shout, my wings extending. "What in the name of Zeus happened?!"

He sighed. "Leo passed not long ago. That's why he wanted me to tell you all this. He couldn't do it himself."

Suddenly I felt myself fall on the floor. "W-what?"

"I'm so sorry, [name]." Percy said. "I knew you wouldn't take it well..."

"He's...he's dead?" I said. This was way worse than him breaking up with me. I suddenly started crying, bawling. I could see my heart glow brightly, broken so much.

The next few days I stayed in my cabin, locking the doors and windows. I sat on my bed, hugging a pillow, with my wings surrounding we like a shield. I couldn't of felt worse. Not in my life. And for a fallen angel, that's something. I cried. For hours and hours, the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I stayed in there for days. My friends finally got in.

"[name]?" Piper called out. She didn't bother asking if I was ok, she knew I wasn't. She pushes one of my wings aside a bit. "Not taking this well, huh?"

I didn't answer. I just cried harder. She pulled me in for a hug, which I didn't retract from. I just cried on her shoulder. "You poor thing. I know it's hard to move on, but he wouldn't want to see you like this. At all."

"I know.." I say. "I just..."

"Hey." She says. "Do you want to go get some lunch with me? It looks like you haven't eaten at all."

I nod, wiping tears away. "Thank you so much..."

"What are friends for?" She says, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE WILL BE A PART 2