You can't - Vincent x reader x male!Marionette (FNAF2)

I was in my office, looking at all the cameras during my shift. Or, Mike's shift, for that matter. I was covering fo him while he went out on a date with his wife, Dolly. It was the day shift, unfortunetly, so I had a little problem taking it. I had always loved the night shift because that's the only time I ever get to talk with the animatronics. They'r quite the gossipers. At least, among the children.

It was about the end of the day and the shift was ending, so I was ready to lock up and have Jeremy take over the night shift. Suddenly something strange popped up on the screen. The Marionette was out and roaming in the empty halls of the restaurant. He was heading straight for my office. I look up to see him in the hallway.

"Marionette?" I ask. "Is something wrong?"

"I-it's him." I hear him say quietly. He takes my hand from behind the desk, suddenly dragging me behind him. I stop halfway in the hallway.

"Marionette, what's going on?" I ask.

"It's him, h-he's come back." He says. "We have to save them - we have to help them!"

"Marionette, who are you talking about? who's "he", who's "them"?" I ask. He started crying. I was surprised. Marionette usually never cries.

"It's the man....it's the man who killed that poor kid." He said. My eyes widen. "I saw his face when he killed the child. H-he's here."

"Then we have to go!" I shout. He takes my hand, running me through the restaurant.

"We have to save them, we have to help them-" Marionette was suddenly cut off by a man in a purple nightguard suit. He growls, stepping in front of me as the man in purple moved closer. I realized who it was. It was one of my colleagues - my boyfriend, Vincent.

"Vincent?" I ask wearily.

"You can't, toots." He says simply.

"Can't what?" I ask. Marionette was holding me back, so I couldn't step forward. But Vincent did.

"You can't save them, sweetheart." He says again. Marionette suddenly grabbed my hand again, running. "You can't run from the reality!"

Marionette sped me through the pizzeria, as if to look for something. After going around the entire restaurant, he gave up, dropping to the floor. He cried one more time.

"They're gone....they're absolutely gone." He spit out.

"Who's absolutely gone?" I ask.

"The children. He killed them..."

My heart stopped, my breathing hitched. My own boyfriend, my own lover, was a killer. He killed poor innocent children for I bet no god damn reason.

"Marionette, we have to tell someone." I say, kneeling next to him.

"You can't."

"Why?"

"Because then they could never be free."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I know, crappy ending, but hey, this is the first time I've done a character x reader x character, don't judge meh

By the way, I wanted to ask a question. No need to answer, if you don't want to

How many of my readers are girl/boy/gender non-binary