000 - Final Note: Thank You So Much

Hey, guys.

That was not how I wanted this story to end. Not even close. I wanted it to be a happy ending for everyone, especially my little child Phantom. I guess writing is like life. Things just happen. I didn't have control, or everything would be so much happier. I had so many great ideas, but they just didn't work out. No one would have died. But then ... it wouldn't have ended as well, would it?

Finished strong with 3.67K reads, 265 votes, and 412 comments.

Thank you all for your amazing support throughout this crazy journey. Special thanks to these amazing people:
Chewbecca17
KarinaRamirez5
SingACh0rus
kestrel028
For being fabulous and sticking with me as I updated.

And to everyone else who managed to get this far - you're awesome, too. Don't forget it.

Thanks for the votes, and though I like those, I'd much rather have five million comments, because I love to see how you guys are reacting, so thanks to anyone who commented.

I'm going to say it right now, even though they obviously can't hear me ...

Thanks to the Monstercat family, who have taken me on an amazing journey through this past year, and I hope you guys never stop producing.

I think that's all the thanks I can handle giving, so here we go. Typical DragonSwirl questions:

1.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to write them down. Just comment anything you want to tell me (unless it's like "I'm gonna kill you" - I'm looking at you, Chewbecca).

I'm writing a very short little thing with Braken called Black on White about his journey I mentioned in the epilogue, but you don't need to read it if you don't want to. There's nothing really important there. I probably won't post it for a while, anyway.

I wrote a five part short story called My Friend (inspired by Tristam's song, of course) and I'm thinking about writing one for Muzzy's song Lost Metropolis, so watch out for those if you're interested. If you have any requests for song based short stories, let me know.

Also a horror story called Love, Mother is coming soon, a story based on my friends' student movie called Aftershock is coming later than soon, and I've decided to rewrite Mirror, which will probably happen sometime in the next millennia.

And yes ... I'm writing another fanfiction. You should have seen that coming. I don't know when I'll decide to post it, since I have five million other things going on, but it's called Once Again (I think) and it's kind of a post-apocalypse/fantasy type thing with some of the same artists; however, the personalities are either very similar or vastly different, and I added two characters (Puppet and WRLD) and took out three, so if you decide to read that, be prepared to shove this one out of your mind and don't get the characters confused. I think I just confused myself. Wow. Good luck and I'm sorry I'm so confusing. Anyway, Phantom's in it, because it hurt me too much to leave him (I literally laid back on my bed and cried - real tears were happening) so ...

I think that's about it. Check out my art book for some arts that go with Rebel - that's what most of it is, anyway. Stay tuned for more crap I decide to publish. Thank you so very much. You don't know how much I love the appreciation and support. It was very hard to write this when all of the characters had little pieces of me in them. Love you guys. Thanks for everything. Goodbye.

~ DragonSwirl :D

Wait I gotta throw my favorite songs at you.