2//

*Leilani's POV*

I've been awake for two days straight. I'm scared someone will steal my stuff if I fall asleep. I was almost at the bus station I was supposed to get off at. I texted Logan telling him I was almost there and that I need him to pick me up from there.

*Logan's POV*

"Alright Logang, I've been talking about this for like 3 days now and it's finally time I get to tell you guys about this surprise." I said excitedly. "I'm sure all of you have heard of her. Uh.. my friend Leilani is coming and she's gonna be staying with me for a while and I'm going to pick her up now. And FFFFUUUUUHHHH! Ugh I'm so excited I haven't seen her in months and honestly she's one of my best friends and Ahhh!" I screamed.

I turned off my vlog camera and ran to the elevator. I went to the parking garage and drove to get Leilani. I turned on my vlog camera. "I'm going to get Leilani now but of course I'm late but I'm gonna delay my arrival time some more to get the most important meal of the day." I said.

I turned off my camera and went inside the store to get a Gaines bowl. "Yup you guys guessed it. ISSA GAAAIINNESS BOOWWWWLL!"  I shouted in the street causing everyone to divert their attention to me. "Sorry." I laughed. I got in my car and turned off my vlog camera.

I got close to the bus station where Leilani is and turned on my camera. "Ahhh there she is guys." I said. I put my car in park and walked over to Leilani. "Ahh isss muh girlll!" I said in a high pitched scream. "Hi." She said quietly. "You look exhausted." I said.

*Leilani's POV*

"I haven't slept in two days." I said followed by a yawn. "Alright we'll come on I'm gonna take you back to my apartment and you can sleep all day." He said. He took my bags and put them in the trunk of his car.

Logan hooked his phone up to the aux cord and played music really loud. "Do you know the why don't we boys?" He asked. "Yeah. I listened to their music like the whole way here." I said. "They don't have that many songs out yet." He said. "I have all their songs in a playlist and had it on repeat." I said. "Damn that's dedication if I've ever heard of it." He said. "Ya know I heard that the boys are pretty big fans of you and your music too." Logan said. "Oh really?" I said surprised. "Yeah. They started listening to your music after I showed it to them." He said. He played something different. "Look at us! We could paint a perfect picture about us bbansnxnndusb ya" Logan sang horribly then mumbled. "Oh my gosh." I said.

We pulled up to his apartment building. He took my bags out the trunk and we went inside the elevator. After a while I was wondering why it was still going up. "Why is it still going up?" I asked. Logan smirked at his camera. "Penthouse floor." The elevator voice said. "No way." I said.

The elevator doors opened and we went to Logan's apartment. "Dang Logan your moving up in the world." I said. "Yeah this is where I invested all my vine money in." he said. I sat down on the couch and he sat near me.

"So you've been awake for what two, three days?" Logan asked. "Yeah." I said. "So you were just on the bus sitting there bored for three days ?" Logan asked. "No I was writing music the whole time. I have a journal and it's like full of song ideas." I said. "Ah my girls a musician." Logan said. "You know I know the why don't we boys. The greatest, well in my opinion, the greatest musicians there are right now." Logan said. "For real?" I said. "Yeah. You wanna go?" He asked. "Go where?" I asked. "To meet the boys..." he said. "I'm sorry I'm a little slow right now." I said. There was a moment of silence for a second. "So do you wanna go?" He asked. "Go where?" I asked. "To meet the why don't we boys..." he said. "Oh sure." I said. "You wanna go to sleep first?" He asked. "Yeah." I said.

I laid back on the couch and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later. Well I thought it was a couple hours but I slept into the next day. "Good morning sleepy head." Logan said. "Good morning." I said. "Get ready. Your gonna meet the boys today." He said. "Ok." I said. I got up and dug through my suitcase to find an outfit. I got in the shower and washed my hair then got dressed.

I put on my long sleeved black crop top with slits down the arms and ripped jeans then tied a flannel around my waist and wore my all black Jordan's. I did my hair and put in my earrings. I put on my necklace, watch, bracelet, and rings.

I waked out the bathroom and took my phone off the charger

I waked out the bathroom and took my phone off the charger. "Yah ready munchkin?" Logan asked. "Yup." I said excitedly. "Guys invade you were wondering, I call Leilani munchkin because she loves donuts and she's so tiny like look at her." He said as he turned the camera around from facing him to face me. "She's so little. How tall are you Lani?" Logan asked. "I'm like 5'1." I said. "She's literally a foot shorter than me. I'm like 6'2-6'3." Logan said sounding unsure. "Alright anyways we're gonna go and bah dab transition." Logan said.

He turned off his camera and we drove to the why don't we boys house in an uber. Logan turned his camera back on after we got out the car. We walked up the drive way a little then Logan did the other half of his dab transition.

"Alright. We're going in. Guns up." Logan said then bent his index finger. He fake shot the boys with his "gun". After it was quiet he yelled "THASS MUH F*KIN BUUII!" They all got up and yelled. "Oh wow." I said to myself. "Guys this is munchkin she's really small." He said. "Hi. I'm Jonah." Jonah said. He gave me a hug. "See she's so tiny look at her compared to Jonah. Jonah how tall are you?" Logan asked. "Like 6'1." Jonah said. "Okay. You guys are a foot difference. You know what I'm done talking about it. Let's go do some sh*t!" Logan yelled.

We walked outside tried to squeeze all of us in a car. "Okay. Here's the problem. There's seven of us and a five seater car." Logan said to his camera. "We can fit four of us in the back but I don't know about another one." Daniel said. "Alright well you, jack, Zach and corbyn go in the back, Jonah in the front and we'll leave Leilani behind." Logan said. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nah I'm just kidding." Logan said. "Do you think you can fit one more person in the back?" Logan said. I tried to get in the back but it was really uncomfortable once Logan closed the door. "Nope!" I yelled. "Try sitting on Daniels lap." Logan said. "Oooooo." All the boys said in a high pitched voice. "Oh my gosh." Daniel and I both laughed in embarrassment. I sat on Daniels lap. "Alright. Everyone good?" Logan asked. "Yeah." Everyone said. "Alright. Let's go do some sh*t!" He yelled.

We drove to Venice beach. When we pulled up there were people screaming once they saw the boys. "Oh my God. Oh my God it's Leilani. Alana it's Leilani." I heard a girl say. Someone tapped my shoulder from behind me. I turned around to look at them. "Hi." She said really shy. "Hey!" I said excitedly. She gave me a hug then asked for a picture. "Of course!" I said. Her friend took her phone and took a picture of us. Her and her friend switched places and she took a picture of me and her friend.

After a while the crowd calmed down and everyone went back to what they were doing.

We walked down to the beach. "Wait!" I said as everyone kept waking onto the sand. "What?" Logan asked. "I have to take my shoes off." I said. "Oh yeah she's wearing Jordan's. Yeah no bueno." Logan said. I took my shoes and socks off then continued walking with them while carrying my shoes.