48//

* Same Night*

* Leilani's POV*

God damn it Lani! You can't let your feelings for him blind your decisions. I have a hard time resisting him. I can't stay away from him.

He brought himself back up to me, leveling our faces, leaving a trail of kisses the whole way up. "I promise I won't do it again." He breathed. I nodded. "I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow before you go to the airport." He whispered in my ear. I moaned in his ear as I still felt the after effects of the work he put in. "You just want me to stay, don't you." He smirked. "Of course I do." I smiled. "Maybe I can talk to my manager and see if it's cool I stay for one more night." He said. He took his phone off the night stand, texting his manager. He rolled back over to lay on top of me.

His phone dinged a few seconds later. Z got up to check it. "Hey said it's fine." He smiled. He laid back on top of me, kissing my cheek. "Can I be honest with you?" He asked. I nodded. "I didn't even enjoy it. It felt nice to be high but it tastes gross." He said. "I'm glad you know." I laughed. "It taste like shit and smells like skunk." I said. "You've smoked before?" He sat up in shock. "I used to do it with Jordan then my mom started beating us for getting high. But she was high while she did it. The smell reminds me of her which reminds me of her boyfriend, Kevin. And you know what my last encounter with him was." I admitted. "I'm sorry, baby." He said. I smiled at him softly.

We laid in bed for the rest of the night, holding each other as close as physically possible while the tv played in the background. I never want to let him go. Every once in a while we'd exchange kisses and "I love you"'s. I don't want to leave him. I wish I could take him with me. I wish I could take my whole family with me.

He rubbed his hands all over my body. I looked down at his hands then in his eyes. "Round 2?" He suggested. "I think," I started, kissing him before continuing, "it's your turn." I kissed him again. He rolled over on his back, rolling me over on top of him. I kissed his cheeks, then his neck, leave small marks on the way down.

I slid under the covers, my face parallel with his pelvis. I slipped my fingers in the waist band of his pants. He lifted his lower half to get them off. I slowly pulled them off, building the anticipation.