41//

*Leilani's POV*

I woke up a little before 12 am to put Jacob back in his bed, careful not to wake Zion. I planned for Z and I to stay up for a whole 24 hours today.

I started to get dressed, I put on my burgundy, strapless dress with black heels, hoops and other accessories.

I tied my hair into a low ponytail and smoothed it down, breaking at least three hair ties in the process

I tied my hair into a low ponytail and smoothed it down, breaking at least three hair ties in the process. I'm gonna shave my head this is too much work.

By the time I finished getting ready it was 12:05am. I walked over to the bed to wake Zion. I placed my hand on his face then kissed his cheek causing him to smile. God damn he's cute.

He eventually opened his eyes. "What are you doing?" He groaned as he rolled over to face me. His eyes widened once his vision focused on what I'm wearing. "Where are you going?" He asked, propping himself up. "We are going out." I told him. The mix of him being tired and confused caused him to squint at me. "Happy birthday." I smiled. "Oh shit. I completely forgot about that." He said. "Get up. We leave in a half hour." I told him. "We can't go tonight?" He fussed. I shook my head at him. "Fine." He growled, finally getting out of bed, and making his way to the closet. "I don't even know what to wear." He said from the closet. "Already took care of that." I said from the side of the bed. He poked his head through the doorway and gave me a confused look. I pointed to the black gift bag sitting in the corner of the room.

He sat on the bed with the bag, emptying out each item one by one. "Happy birthday." I smiled at him. "You're lying." He smiled back. I gave him a look to let him know I'm not lying. He wrapped me in a hug. "Hurry up and get ready." I laughed. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you." I smiled back. He kissed my cheek then went to the bathroom to get ready.

It took him a while but he finally walked out the bathroom lookin bout fine as I don't know what. As soon as I looked at him I rushed to the closet to grab my camera. I grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs to the basement. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I need you to pose for me. I gotta capture how fine you look." I told him pointing at the plain wall behind us. He laughed at me then kissed my forehead. "You think I'm joking." I said. He moved over to the hall, turning the light on.

I took pictures of him from multiple angles. My two favorites are these:

 My two favorites are these: