49//

* Narrator*

Leilani woke up before Zion. She got her things together in a book bag. She packed a light sweater, and toiletries in her carry on. She brushed her teeth before placing her tooth brush and toothpaste in the carry on as well. She started to get ready to leave.

She pulled her hair into a bun then moved to the closet to pick out what to wear. She picked out her royal blue Palm Angels sweat pants with a black cropped tank top. She slid on her black Palm Angels slides then walked out the closet.

She sat on the bed next to Zion, waiting for her manager to pick her up to take her to the airport

She sat on the bed next to Zion, waiting for her manager to pick her up to take her to the airport. He rolled over to face her in his sleep. His arm fell on her thigh. He pulled her in to sleep with him. "I have to go soon, babe." She whispered. He groaned before opening his eyes. She kissed his forehead before sitting back up. She got out of bed and reached her hands out to pull him of out bed. He grabbed her hands, attempting to pull her back into bed. "Come on, Z." She laughed. He forced himself out of bed just to make her happy.

He got ready to take his girl to the airport to send her off. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He made his way to the closet to change from his pajamas into his clothes for the day. He put on a black long sleeved Palm Angels shirt with blue denim jeans with rips in the knees and light pink, low top Vans.

"You ready babe?" She asked as she read the message from her manager saying that he's outside

"You ready babe?" She asked as she read the message from her manager saying that he's outside. "I guess." He sighed. He tried not to let his disappointment get the best of him. He didn't want to make this any harder for than it needed to be. She placed her hand on his cheek and tilted her head to the side, pouting at him. "I'll see you in two weeks. In New York." She reminded him. He nodded, holding his tears back.

Being together all the time, everyday for the past few months makes it hard for them when they have to leave. But this time is different. It's not like they'll be apart for a few days then will reunite a few days later then spend every day together again. This time it's her leaving for two whole months. They planned on calling each other every day when ever they had free time. They promised each other to send one another their schedules for the day every day and call/ text each other when ever they could.

Zion grabbed Leilani's suitcases for her as she took her carry on. They met all her siblings in the living room downstairs. She hugged all of them goodbye. Jacob refused to let her go. "Let's go Jay Jay." Jordan said as he pried the young boy off his eldest sister. "Tia should be here in an hour." She told them before taking one last look at her family.

Zion and Leilani walked toward the car in the driveway. He put her bags in the trunk before they both got in the backseat of the car. Zion sat in the middle seat while Leilani sat in the seat behind the passenger seat of the car. She leaned against the door, facing the front half of her body towards him. He laid his head on her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She kissed his forehead.

Neither of them wanted to leave each other's company any time soon. They stayed like that for the remainder of the car ride, not wanting to let each other go until absolutely necessary.

"Alright Ms. Thing. You ready to go?" Randy asked as he put the car in park. "Yeah." She sighed. The three of them got out the car, getting the luggage out of the trunk. Zion took one suitcase, Leilani took the other along with her carry on. They used their free hand to hold the hand of their loved one.

They walked through the airport to get to the point where they had to check into their flight. Zion stayed with her the whole time he could. They checked into their flight then moved to the checkpoint to go through security. The two stopped to look at each other. "Don't cry, baby." She said as she wiped the tear that had just fallen from his eye. He pulled her into a hug. A hug that verified the love he has for her. A hug you never want to be let go from. She lifted her head from his chest to look up at him. He bent down to kiss her. Another tear fell from his eye as he kissed her. He knew how much he'd miss that feeling. Feeling every inch of her body. Discovering new things about her he didn't know. Exploring her mind and body.

Two weeks. It'd feel like forever for these two. "Leilani. We have to go." Randy said, interrupting the two from the moment neither of them wanted to end. They pulled apart from each other. "I love you." They both said at the same time. "Text me when you land. When you pick up the bus. When you get to the hotel. When you go to sleep. When you wake up. All that." He said. "I will." She laughed. They kissed one another once more before they parted from each other.

Randy and Leilani got through security successfully then went to their gate. She texted each of her loved ones that she got through security. Zion, Liliana, Jordan, Alivia, Brandon. Liliana responded to her text letting her know their aunt arrived at the house.

"Flight 269 to Miami is now boarding. Flight 269 to Miami is now boarding." The flight attendant repeated. Everyone at the gate stood up then moved to the line to get their tickets checked. Leilani turned all her devices on airplane mode. She sighed to herself. They moved closer and closer to the front of the line.

Once their tickets were checked they went through to get on the plane. Leilani sat in the window seat, turning on her phone to look at her lock screen. It was a picture of a polaroid Liliana had taken of Leilani sitting on the island while Zion stood in between her legs, holding her waist while her arms were wrapped around his neck as they kissed each other.

She sighed once more as she plugged in her head phones, putting her music on shuffle, sinking into her seat while she stared out the window waiting for the plane to take off.

She buckled her seat belt then looked to her left to see Randy on his laptop working. She stared out the window once again as she slowly drifted to sleep.