46//

* Leilani's POV*

I woke up by myself. Same as how I fell asleep. It was a cold night. Cold because I didn't have Zion's body heat radiating off him, comforting me into a blissful slumber. Instead I slept alone, cold, missing the feel of his bare chest against my body. Missing his scent. I slept in one of the shirts he left behind.

I have to start packing today. I leave tomorrow afternoon. I plan on spending all morning packing so by the time Z gets here I'll be done packing everything I need. I don't have to pack that much. Mainly pajamas and clothes for off days. Randy hired a whole stylist along with a hair dresser, makeup artist and assistant for me.

I checked my phone before getting out of bed. I opened Twitter. I scrolled through my timeline, liking random tweets before composing a tweet of my own.

@/leilanimusic:
SweetSexySavage Tour starts in 2 days ☺️. We leave for Miami tomorroooowwww! I can't wait to see all of you who can make it to the shows 💛
07/01/17 8:43 am
________________________________
🔁 5,863 retweets ❤️10,067 likes ✉️
________________________________

I checked my texts to see Randy texted me.
________________________________

Good morning Leilani! The camera
crew for the documentary are going
to go over to your house today to get
some footage of the preparation of
touring. They should be there around
11:30am. I will be there as well. They're
going to ask your family some questions
as well. Please be ready before then. I
should be there around 11:00.

Okay. See you soon.
________________________________

I texted Z to let him know what's going on.

________________________________
< 276 el amor de mi vida 💋😘💍 (i)
________________________________

Good morning babe😘

The camera crew is coming
today to get some footage of
stuff. Honestly I have no clue
what they're going to film.

They're coming at 11:30.

We still down for today?
________________________________

It's gonna take him a while to text back. I already know he's still sleeping. If he gets the chance to, Z will sleep in until 1 in the afternoon.

I got out of bed to brush my teeth and wash my face. I made my way to my closet after moisturizing my skin.

I dug my suitcase out the back of the walk-in closet. I looked through my schedule of tour dates to find out how many off days I have. I plan each outfit for each day. Luckily I won't have to pack that much since the stylist is picking out and bringing my outfits for the shows and for interviews.

I have around 20 off days but they'll mostly be spent on the bus so I won't have to wear anything special. I picked out 12 different outfits. I can mix and match them. I folded them up then placed each item neatly in my suitcase with each clothing article that went with it according to each outfit I picked.

Shoes! I need shoes. I grabbed my other, slightly smaller suitcase and packed 5 pairs of shoes.

That process, though it may have sounded easy, took an hour and a half to complete. I'll pack all of my smaller items like my toothbrush, toothpaste and other toiletries in the morning along with my carryon.