7//

*Leilani's POV*

I woke up after what felt like sleeping for thirty minutes to Jacob tugging on my arm crying. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him in a caring tone. "The monsters back." He said as his voice broke. Jacob has reoccurring nightmares and I'm the only one that makes him feel better after he has a nightmare and gets him to go back to sleep. I stood up to pick him up. I walked around the apartment a couple times with him in my arms. Jacobs the youngest of all of us. He's 5. He's the cutest thing you'll meet in the world. And if you haven't been able to guess, I'm his favorite sibling :).

Once he fell asleep I laid him next to me on the couch and fell back asleep.

I woke up in the morning with Jacob laying on top of me. I sat up with him still on me and sat on the couch until he woke up thirty minutes later.

"Aww look at Leilani being a mommy." Logan said. I laughed at the way he said it. When Jacob sat up he had dried up spit on his face. I looked on my shirt and saw a huge puddle of drool on my shoulder.

I picked him up and took him to my room the get clothes for him for the day. I gave him a bath and made sure he brushed his teeth then helped him get dressed. I put his plain white shirt on over his head and put a plaid shirt over it. I pulled his black pants with zippers on them up and put on his shoes, necklace and earrings.

I pulled his hair into a bun and let him go

I got myself together. I got in the shower and washed my hair after I washed my body.
I put on my light grey cropped hoodie that has slits down the arms and my black leggings that have laced designs down the legs. I put on my floral Jordan's, my earrings, bracelet, and necklaces.

"Whatcha doin today Lani?" Logan asked

"Whatcha doin today Lani?" Logan asked. "I am going to the studio." I said. "Oooh. Ya heard that Logang ? My girls makin records." Logan said. "Is that gonna be all day?" Logan asked. "It might but if not I'll text you. I was gonna take Lilliana and Alivia to get our nails done after." I said."I wanna come." Logan said. "To the studio or to the nail salon?" I asked. "Both." Logan said. "Okay." I said. "I was kidding. Well about the nail salon part but I wanna see how a professional records their songs instead of mine that I make in a day." Logan said. "Okay." I said. "Alright let's go." Logan said.