32//

*Liliana's POV*

I got up the next morning still heart broken from what I had witnessed the night before. I cleared the used tissues from my bed into the trash can in the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to make breakfast but Leilani beat me to it. She made it before she left. "Morning." Zion said as he turned into the kitchen sitting at the island. "Good morning." I weakly smiled. "Feelin better kid?" He asked me. "Yeah I guess a little." I looked down avoiding eye contact. "We'll eat your breakfast and get ready." He told me as he stood up from the island. I heated up the bacon in the microwave. "You didn't think I forgot did you?" He asked. "I kinda thought you were just saying that because Lani was in the room." I admitted. "No. I was serious." He said. "I'll get ready after I eat." I said. "Alright. I'll be upstairs." He said then went back upstairs.

I made my plate and sat at the island. I simultaneously ate while looking at my phone. I scrolled through my past notifications and saw Zach had called me 9 times and texted me 12 times. He left a voicemail on the last call.

"Hey Lili it's Zach. I know you don't want to hear from me now or maybe ever again but I wanted to explain to you what happened. I'm not gonna do it over the phone because it will be more meaningful and genuine in person. Please me or text me back and meet me at the St—-"

The voicemail got cut off at the end. I checked the texts he sent me. The last one said 'the voicemail got cut off but I was saying to meet me at the studio when you're ready to talk or at least ready to listen. I'm sorry.'

I know I might regret this, but I texted him back. I told him I'd try to meet him there today and if not tomorrow.

*Zach's POV*

Liliana texted me back surprisingly.
'I'll try to meet you there today. If not then tomorrow' I have to get my story straight. I don't want to lose her but I have to lie to her to keep her.

Okay so here's my story. I had gone upstairs to use the bathroom in Liliana's room. I left the room and ran into Sofia. She brought me to Leilani's room and locked the door behind us. I didn't know what was happening. She had told me I had a stain on my shirt and told me to take it off because I'd look sloppy wearing a shirt with stains on it so I did. I felt uncomfortable standing there with her and tried to leave but she stopped me. She took her shirt off too in an attempt to make me feel more comfortable like I wasn't like only one standing there without a shirt on. I went in the bathroom and closed the door behind me but she went in anyways. She closed the door behind her and bent down in front of it before I could leave. She pulled down my pants and did her thing  I felt bad about it the whole thing. I felt bad that it wasn't lili. I couldn't stop her. I pushed her to the side getting out out the way of the door so I could get out. She followed me in the room and pushed me on the bed and did the rest of her thing. I didn't enjoy it at all. When I said it wasn't what it looks like, I meant it. It wasn't the case at all.

Why am I thinking so deep into this. I'll just tell the truth. That it was a mutual thing because I haven't been able to do anything with Lili since she's been pregnant. She was barely in the mood for me to do something with her when she wasn't pregnant. Her being pregnant only made her want it less.

I don't know. I'll think about it. All I know at this point is I still want her and I don't want her to be mad at me.

A car pulled up outside the studio we're rehearsing in. The passenger door opened and the only face I want to see right now came out. Liliana. The driver came out the car and inside. "What are you doing here lili? I thought you were going out with Zion today." Leilani said coming out of her rehearsal room. "I have to talk to Zach." Liliana told her. Leilani looked over to me with a look of disappointment then back at Liliana. She walked over to me. I tried to give her a hug but she denied me. "Explain." She said. "Can we talk in private?" I asked her. "Fine." She sighed. I grabbed her arm pulling her behind me but she pulled her arm back.