9//

*Same day*

My thoughts about this album and the whole deal with my manager is really getting to me. I can't stop thinking about it. I closed my eyes to take a breather for a minute. My eyes started watering and my breathing got heavier. "This album isn't going to finish on time." Marcus is doing this on purpose. He's trying to sabotage my career." "This albums is gonna suck." I keep thinking things like this. I opened my eyes and texted Jack. He always calms me down and makes me feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                            munchkin 😘:
                                                                      Hey Jack

jacky <3:
Hey Lani.
I was just about to text you.

                                                             munchkin😘:
                                                What are you doing?

jacky <3:
The boys are throwing a party.
I wanted to invite you because
It's not a party without you.

                                                             munchkin😘:
                                                                         Today?

jacky <3:
Yeah. Sorry for the late notice.
It's kind of a spur of the
moment decision.

                                                             munchkin😘:
                                                               No it's cool.
                                                 It's @ your house ??

jacky <3:
Yeah. You coming?

                                                             munchkin😘:
                                            Yeah. I'll be there soon.

jacky <3:
Okay. See ya in a lil
😘😋

                                                             munchkin😘:
                                                😭 see you soon <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got off the couch and walked into my room. I went to my closet to pick out what to wear. I can't decide so I took a shower to clear my mind.

I washed my hair and cleaned off my body. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body. I put my hair products in my hair the walked back over to my closet.

I shuffled through my clothes and tried in a bunch of clothes but couldn't decide on anything. "I just won't go." I thought to myself. "But if I don't go Jack will be disappointed." I thought to myself. "Lani just get your ass together and get dressed and go to this damn party." I tried on one more outfit that I wouldn't normally wear but I decided today is that day to branch out with my style and try something new.

" I tried on one more outfit that I wouldn't normally wear but I decided today is that day to branch out with my style and try something new