18//

*Leilani's POV*

Apparently everyone fell asleep watching the movie. I woke up and everyone was still sleeping on the couch. My head was resting on Jack's shoulder and his head was on top of mine. Jacob was laying on top of me. There's no way for me to get up without waking up both of them so I fell back asleep.

I woke back up at 8:30 am. Jack's still sitting on the couch on his phone. I lifted my head off his shoulder and said "Good morning." with a smile. "Good morning." He said smiling back at me. I sat up and took Jacob upstairs and laid him on his bed then went to my room to brush my teeth. Jack came in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and put his chin on my shoulder. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?" He asked. Before verbally answering his question I walked into the hallway into the linen closet and got him a tooth brush.

We walked downstairs after we brushed our teeth and sat in the kitchen. Liliana came in with her vlog camera pointing at us. "Good morning JaLani." She said. "Good morning LilAch." I said. "Ooh." Jack said as he put his arm over my shoulder.

The boys have to go home to work on their new ep. I'm going with them because Randy wants to talk with me about my upcoming tour and the album release.

The boys are working on their songs in the living room with their producers. Randy and I are in the kitchen talking about my album.

I played him the songs that I have on my laptop that are going to be on the album. After the hour it took to finish listening to the whole album we talked about the name of the album.

I came up with a couple ideas but one really stuck to me. "Sweet sexy savage." I said. "What?" Randy asked. "The name for the album. Sweet sexy savage." I said. "How'd you come up with that?" He asked. "It describes the songs. Some of them are really sweet and cute, some are kinda sexy, some are savage." I said. "That's it!" Randy said.

The boys came up the kitchen where me and Randy are. "I have to talk to all of you about the tours you guys want to do." Randy started. "So you guys are going to be on tour the same time and since I'm the manager for both why don't we and for Leilani, I have to be with both of you on your tours. So we have to have a little bit of a balance of where you guys are going to be so I can be there for both of you. I know I want to be there for both of your New York shows for sure because those are going to be the big ones especially for Leilani." He said. "What's so special about Leilani's New York show?" Corbyn asked. "We already have Lil Simz and Chance the rapper going to Leilani's New York show. And if you boys want to sing a cover with Leilani at her show in New York you can do that too." Randy said. The boys all agreed to sing a cover at the show. "Can they do one with me at the DC show?" I asked. "You guys would have to be in DC at the same time." He said. "Well if my tour is starting before theirs then the DC show could be before they start then they can make a surprise appearance." I said. "Then you would have to go around the same sort of areas to stall until the New York show. Because the boys tour starts on July 12th and their New York show is July 14 and your tour starts July 4th and your DC shows is July 11th. Then your New York show is July 15th." Randy said. "I just wanted to do something special for D.C. cause its my hometown." I said. "I understand. I'll figure it out and set up your tour dates to be convenient for all of you and your fans." Randy said.

He and I planned out my tour dates then he set up interviews for me in every city we stop in.

I went back home after saying goodbye to all the boys and everyone else who's at the house.

My flight is at 4 tomorrow. Once I get there Christina's picking me up from the airport then we're going back to her house to put my stuff down then we have to go into the city to the studio I record my songs at in New York. I have to record a song with Lil Simz and one with Khalid and Lil Wayne. The song with Lil Simz is called Table. The one with Khalid and Lil Wayne is a remix to Khalid's song Location that Lil Wayne and I are featured on.

I took a shower and got in my pajamas. I sat in bed and replied back to tweets some fans sent me and liked edits made for me on Instagram then turned off the light and fell asleep.