16//

* Leilani's POV*

I woke up this morning and remembered I have a meeting with Randy at 11 at my house.

I took a shower a got ready.

I put on my black cropped long sleeve shirt that has slits going down the arms and my adidas pants with my black shoes with spikes coming out of them

Me being OCD and all, I decided to clean the house even though it's already clean.

The way I was raised, whenever you have guests coming over your house you always have to have food for them incase they get hungry. Since it's still morning I made breakfast for everyone including Randy incase he wanted some. If not my brothers will have no problem eating it.

After I finished making bacon, sausage, bagels and cereal for Jacob, none of us like eggs, I washed the dishes and set the table.

I went upstairs to get them all to eat breakfast. I woke all of them with a soft voice so I don't startle them as much.

We all made our way downstairs. The doorbell rang which I assumed was Randy. "I'll get it." I said as I broke away from them as they moved to the dining room. I opened the door and saw Randy who was facing away from the door admiring the view. He turned around as he heard the door open and said "Beautiful view" with a smile. "It's gorgeous." I said with a smile then let him in. "Beautiful house." He said as he walked in and looked admired the location and decoration of the house.

When I was picking out the furniture I made sure it all flowed through the house and it all matches.

After a couple hours, signing contracts and talking about my future, and planning the tour I've been planning on going on, Randy left. He's officially my new manager.

We planned out the release of my new album and my tour. The release of the album is getting pushed back to make sure it's perfect and the tour is also. I'm going on tour the same time the boys are going on tour only it starts a week before and ends two weeks later.

I'm supposed to go to New York in four days to meet up with Christina. Christina and I have been talking for a while and have gotten really close. I'm going there to spend a few days at her house. I'm supposed to record two songs that while I'm there. One with lil simz and the other with Khalid. Then I have to come back and do auditions for backup dancers for tour and the music videos I have to shoot for two of the songs that are going to be on the album.

I texted Christina and told her my flight information so she can pick me up. Somehow from that our conversation turned into us buying matching chicken suits and showing up at the boys house wearing them with balloons.
________________________________
<192) Bootychickee🦋 (i)
________________________________

CHRISTINA!!

LEILANI!!