33//

*Same Night*
*Leilani's POV*

"How was it?" I asked Zion after Liliana went upstairs. He pulled me into a hug then lifted me up, sitting me on the counter top and holding my waist. He stood in between my legs and kissed my forehead. "We talked about what happened with Zach." He admitted. "I thought you were trying to avoid talking about him." I questioned him. "I did. She brought him up." He said defensively. "What did she say he told her?" I asked. "She didn't want me to tell you." He admitted. "Okay. But other than that, how was it?" I asked. "It was nice." He said. "Good." I smiled. He kissed my forehead once more and pulled me into another hug. "You know what's funny," He started. "What?" I asked. " I took your sister on a date before I took you on a date. And you're my girlfriend." He said. "There's just never been a time where we're both free for us to plan something." I said. "I'll fix that." He smiled. I smiled back at him. He kissed me before picking me up and carrying me upstairs to my room.

He closed the door behind us with his foot and laid me on the bed. He laid on top of me, his body in between my legs. He laid kissed all on my face and neck. "Go change baby." I laughed.

*Zion's POV*

"Go change baby." She laughed as I kissed her neck. I pushed myself off of her going into the closet to get my grey sweatpants. I checked in the pocket of the pants I had put the box in. It's still there. I sighed with relief. I checked my phone seeing that my manager, Brandon and Edwin had all called me. Brandon texted me saying that we're leaving for London in three days. I still have four days left with Leilani. Now I guess I have three. Well, two because I have to go back to the house to pack. I dropped my phone in frustration. I just want to be with my baby. I took of my clothes aggressively and put my pants on just as aggressive.

I plopped back on the bed, laying down and covering my eyes with my forearm in frustration. "What's wrong baby?" Leilani asked, looking up from her phone. I didn't answer. "Baby?" She asked again. I sat up with my back turned towards her. She sat up after me. "What's wrong Z?" She asked. "Nothing." I snapped. She laid back down and went back on her phone. I turned around to see her looking at me out the corner of her eye. She looked away as soon as our eyes met. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It just happened. "Lani I didn't mean for it to come out that way." I tried. She just ignored me. "Baby." I tried again touching her thigh. She moved her leg closer to her chest, slipping my hand off her leg. "I'm sorry baby." I said softly turning away from her. I heard the pillow she's laying on ruffle meaning she's moving. Five seconds later she clung herself onto my back and wrapped her arms around me from behind. I grabbed her hands and held them in front of me. I kissed each of her hands four times. She kissed my cheek four times. I leaned back down as she moved to the side a little so she wouldn't be underneath me. She crawled back on me and laid on my chest. "What's going on baby?" She asked. I sat up, she moved to the side and sat on the bed. I walked to the closet to get my phone from the floor. I handed her my phone and laid back down in the same spot I was before. "So you're leaving in three days?" She asked softly. You can hear the disappointment in her tone. "Two. I have to go back and pack." I told her. "Then we have to make the most of these two days." She said. "How? You're in rehearsals majority of the day and all I can do there is watch you so I'm not in the way or being a distraction." I said. "I'll take the day off." She suggested. "No, baby. I don't want to get in the way." I said. "It's fine Z. You aren't getting in the way of anything." She said as she stroked my hair. I closed my eyes for a little bit trying to hold my tears back without Lani seeing. I laid there for a little bit before Leilani pressed her lips against mine repeatedly causing me to smile. She laid kisses on my jawline and neck then moved down to my chest, then stomach. My eyes still closed, I heard her move off the bed to the end of the bed where my legs are dangling off of. She kissed my stomach again and moved further down. She tugged on my pants signaling for my to lift the bottom half of my body off the bed for her to pull them down. I did just that. She kissed each of my hips before saying "We'll make the most of these two days baby."

~

She did her thing and damn did it feel good. I put my pants back on and cuddled up to her. We laid there in silence enjoying every moment we have left together. "Baby." I broke the silence. "Yes?" She said softly looking up from her phone screen. I sat up and faced her. "You know how you say that you come from a rough background and that you have a hard time falling in love or admitting it," I started. "Yeah?" She said. "What happened to made you like that?" I asked. She sat up and locked her phone letting out a sigh. "It's kinda hard for me to talk about." She said softly looking down. I grabbed her hand and said "you can tell me my love." She looked up at me. "You want the long story or the short story?" She asked. "The long story." I requested.

She told me everything. Long story short, after her dad died she has a hard time letting go and focusing on anything other than taking care of her family and once she finally did, this guy messed with her heart and screwed her over after she invested most of her time into him. Things between them ended because she felt like he only wanted her for her body and to have sex with her so she cut it off. She had a hard time moving on and became more careful of who she loves because she's afraid of getting hurt again. I pulled her close to me in a hug. "I can promise you that I'm not like any of those guys you've messed with before. I won't hurt you, at least not intentionally. I can promise you I'll love you forever. You're the only girl I'll ever want, baby. You're mine, and I'm yours forever." I said. She looked up at me smiling softly. I kissed her delicately then smiled at her as I opened my eyes to see her face. I love this girl so much. "I love you Leilani." The words slipped out of my mouth. I couldn't control it. It feels good saying that. "You what?" She questioned softly, staring into my eyes. I looked her dead in the eyes and repeated myself once more. She kissed me again then smiled back at me. Getting her to say she loves me too is going to take a long time. I'm willing to wait that long. Once she says it is when I'll propose to her. Not immediately but after I know for sure, I'll propose.

Incoming FaceTime Call
Elom 🤞🏽💉

connecting...

Z: Yo!
E: What up?
Z: What's good?
E: Are you busy?
Z: Not really I'm with Lani.
E: LANI!
L: ELOM!
Z: Why'd you call?
E: I just wanted to talk to my brother.
L: Elom when are you coming back to LA?
E: I don't know. I think soon I just don't know when.
L: Imma see you during tour right?
E: You're coming here?
Z: Bro she's going to like four place in Canada.
E: Forreal? Why didn't you tell me?
L: I did fool.
E: Oh shit. I'll be there.
M: Elom keep it down.
Z: Is that mom?!
M: Hi Z!
E: He's with Leilani.
M: Hi Leilani!
L: Hi!
M: How's it going?
L: Good.
E: She's coming to Ottawa soon.
M: Really? When?
L: Uh Ottawa is some time in August but I know I'm going there, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
M: Well I'll tell you right now we'll definitely be there for three out of four of your Canada shows. When do you leave?
L: Uh July 2nd.
M: Where's your first stop?
L: Miami.
E: I wanna go to Miami.
Z: Me too.
L: I wish y'all could come with me the whole tour.
M: Well we've been planning for Elom to go to LA for a little while. Maybe he can join you guys for a little.
L: That's fine.
M: July 2nd is two weeks from now. Would he be able to come this week?
L: Yeah. I'll take care of his plane ticket.
M: You don't have to.
L: He's my guest. I'll take care of it.
M: Thank you so much.
L: Not a problem.
Z: Isn't it late over there?
M: It is late. Elom get to bed sweetie.
Z: Yeah Elom. Get to bed sweetie.
E: Shut up. Lani can you smack him for me.
L: You can smack him when you get here.
E: Bet. I'll see y'all in a few days.
L&Z: Bye Elom.

call ended

I love how supportive my family is of Lani and how supportive her family is of me. The whole London thing left my mind. We'll only be gone three day. Then when I come back the next day Elom will be here.

I cuddled up on Lani's chest. She ran her hands on my head repeatedly. The soothing motion slowly relaxed me into a deep sleep.