15//

*Leilani's POV*

I got up at 6:37am. I took a shower and got ready for the day.

I put on my black Pink Floyd shirt with black ripped jeans and my black converse and tied my black sweater around my waist

I put on my black Pink Floyd shirt with black ripped jeans and my black converse and tied my black sweater around my waist. I fluffed out the sides of my hair that got flat when I was sleeping, put in my earrings and put on lipgloss.

I heard Logan get off the phone with the someone. He came in the room and told me the moving truck is downstairs.

I finished packing everything last night. I got everyone off the beds so the movers could take the beds apart and put them in the truck.

They loaded everything and took it to our house.

They brought everything in and built the beds in the two rooms I said for the to put them in.

After they left and I organized everything, the guy came to install the internet.

He did his job then left then after that the cable guy came and put a cable box in the living room and the extra bedroom that we're using as a room where everyone can hang out in.

I organized the whole house so it looks really clean. I swept the floor and mopped it then wiped down all the surfaces with Clorox wipes.

I went to target to get pots, pans, plates, bowls, cups, silverware, spices and groceries.

I put everything away once I got back to the house. Logan came to help. "Leilani I have I little gift for you." Logan said. "Oh gosh." I said. "No it's a good one." He said. He lead to the front of the house where his purple dodge is parked with a big red bow on it. I don't believe him. "Your not giving me your car." I said. "Yeah I am. You need it especially because all the stuff you're gonna have to run around to get you're gonna have to get there some way and Uber's are expensive." He said. He handed me the keys and held his arm out signaling me to go to go the car.

I opened the drivers seat and sat in it. "Turn it on." Logan said as he walked up to the car. I put the key in the ignition and felt the engine rev. It's like a massage chair.

I shut off the engine and took the keys out then locked the door. I made my way over to Logan and hugged him. I thanked him for being so kind and open to all the baggage I come with and for opening up his home to me and my siblings.

I went back inside and Logan went back to his house after I gave him the spare key I used to get in the apartment.

I added the house key to the car key. I really need to get my license renewed.