43//

* Leilani's POV *

We walked back to the crowd, they're noticeably calmer than before.

We hung out with them for a while, took pictures, made conversation. After a while, we all got tired. I tried my hardest to hold back my yawns. I checked the time. 9:47pm. Brandon and I exchanged a look. We're both thinking the same thing. "I'm sorry guys but we have to go. It's getting late and we have a long drive back home." Brandon said. The crowd all let out a chorus of awe's.

The six of us piled back into the car. "You good driving back Lani?" Zion asked. "Yeah I'm good." I said.

~

We dropped the guys off at their house. 15 more minutes then I'm home. No one followed us the whole way back. In 15 minutes, Z and I arrived back home.

"I'm sorry." I said as I turned the engine off. "Sorry for what?" He asked . "I wanted today to be all about you. It kinda ended up being about me towards the end of it." I said. "You didn't make it about you. And I got to spend a whole day doing stuff with the love of my life. What more could a guy want in the world?" He said. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you more. Don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong." He said before kissing my cheek.

We walked inside to see food left on the island for us. Z put it in the microwave for a hot second then we took it upstairs to my room to eat. We changed out of our clothes into pajamas. Both of us are too tired to take another shower.

Mid bite I remembered Zion's gift. "I have one more thing for you." I said. "Can we just stay here? I'm really tired." He complained. "Don't worry, you don't have to go anywhere." I said. I got off the bed and got the box that sat in the closet. As I handed it to him I said "Happy birthday," for the final time tonight. "Seriously?" He asked as he held the black, velvet, rectangular box. I nodded. He opened the box the see two bracelets. A his and hers bracelet pair.

He wrapped his arms around me at the sight of the two

He wrapped his arms around me at the sight of the two. When Z and I both realized we had feelings for each other, he used to say I was the beauty to his beast. So when I say these I immediately thought of that. I thought of him.
"Help me put it on." He said, suddenly regaining his energy. I grabbed the "Her Beast" bracelet and connected the clasps together around his wrist. He put mine on for me. "They're so cute." I smiled. "I love it." He said, looked at them in admiration. "Someone got a second wind." I laughed. "Birthday sex?" He asked. "We have like thirty minutes left for it to count as birthday sex. Make it count." I smirked. "Try to be quiet this time." He teased. "That rarely happens. You know that." I told him. "I've got tricks." He said cockily. "You're wasting time." I said.

He ripped his shirt off in excitement. This should be fun.