11//

*Same Day*
I texted Logan to see if he can bring Liliana when he comes back to the Why Don't We boys house. He said he would and that he should be there in around an hour.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw Jack, Daniel, Jonah and Corbyn talking to my broadcast.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:INSTAGRAM LIVE BROADCAST:
-View count: 7,207-
Leilani: What are you guys doing?
Corbyn: Educating the youth about quadratic functions.

All the boys laughed including me.

Leilani: No but seriously what you doing?
Jack: Playing kiss, marry, kill.
Leilani: Oh.
Jack: What did Zach need you for?
Leilani: I can't talk about it.
Jack: You can't even tell me? You tell me everything.
Leilani: I know but it's not my business to share.
Jack: Alright I get it.
Daniel: Wait Leilani come here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked over to Daniel as he stood up from his seat. He pulled me over to the living room where no one was. He whispered in my ear and asked "Was it about last night?" I nodded. "Wait is she?" He asked. "Shhh. That's confidential information." I said. "I hate you so much." He laughed. "No you don't." I said. "I know. I love you. But is she?" He asked lowering his voice. "I really can't say." I said. "Okay." He said.

We walked back into the kitchen where the rest of the boys are. Including Zach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack: I love how this is Lani's broadcast but she's barely been in it.
Comment: 😭
Comment: same
Comment: can JaLani be addressed please.
Comment: Jack kiss Leilani
Comment: am I the only one that doesn't ship Jack& Leilani ? No hate to either of them I love them both but I don't ship it.
Jonah: Jack did you see that one comment ?
Jack: Which one?
Jonah: The one that said Jack kiss Leilani.
Jack: Oh. No I didn't see it.
Daniel: I think to make the people happy, you should do it bro.
Jack: I don't know. I'm down to do it if she is.

They all looked at me and I broke out laughing.

Jonah: Why is she laughing? I missed the joke.
Leilani: No cause soon as he said that all y'all just looked at me.
Jonah: Still don't get the joke.
Leilani: Alright shut up.
Zach: So are you gonna do it ?
Leilani: Do what?
Jonah: You know what.
Leilani: No I actually don't. I wasn't paying attention.
Jonah: Someone commented asking you guys to kiss and jack said he was down to do it if you were.
Leilani: I mean... sure.

The boys all cheered.

Daniel: get ready to screenshot guys.
Leilani: Oh my gosh. You guys are making me nervous.
Jonah: Don't be nervous. Just kiss him.
Daniel: Jack. Do a breath check bro.
Jack: Oh yeah.

Jack breathed into his hand and smelled it. We all laughed at him.

Jack: I'm good.

Jack put one hand on my face one around my waist.

Corbyn: Wait let me move it so it shows just you two.

Corbyn scooted the laptop over so that jack and I were in front. All of them moved behind us. Jack's still sitting and I'm standing. He's the perfect height for me this way. His legs are spread open and I moved in between them. He placed one hand on my waist the other on my face again. He pulled me in closer to him until we kissed.

Daniel: Ooh.
Jonah: *moan*

Jack and I broke apart and laughed at Jonah.

Jordan: What the hell?!
Leilani: Jordan calm down. Where's Liliana?

Jordan pointed at her. She's standing in the corner staring at Zach. He turned around and looked at her. They both smiled at each other. We all focused back on the broadcast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Zach's POV*

I snuck away from everyone to talk to Liliana. We went upstairs so no one can hear our conversation.

I closed my bedroom door behind us. We sat in silence for a minute. "So you're pregnant." I said. "Yeah." She said. "And it's mine?" I asked. "Of course." She said. "So then I guess we should talk about what we're gonna do. Like about us." I said. "I guess." She said. "So I really like you." I said. "I really like you too." She said. "So we become an official couple?" I asked. "I want to but I don't to date you for the babies sake. I want to date you because I can see you being there for me in the future and for my baby. Our baby." She said. "I'm gonna make this promise to you now because I really mean it. I promise you I will be here for you no matter what we go through. I promise I will be there to witness our baby being born and you holding it for the first. I'll be there for the babies first smile, for their first laugh, for their Christmas, for their first birthday and every other first. I'll be there. I promise. Im making the commitment to being the dad the kid needs. I'm making the commitment to being the boyfriend and hopefully some day husband you deserve." I said. She started crying. I hugged her and comforted her. We pulled apart from the hug and I kissed her. She buried her face into my chest. She said something that I couldn't understand. "Huh?" I asked. "I said thank God for allowing me to meet you and for blessing me with being the mother of your child." She said. "You're gonna make me cry oh my God." I said. I kissed her one more time before I asked her one more thing. "Liliana." I said. "Yeah?" She said. "Will you go out with me?" I asked her. "Of course." She said. I kissed her one more time before we went downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~BROADCAST~

Zach and Liliana came back downstairs and joined the broadcast.

Leilani: Alright guys we gotta go. They've got some business to take care of but I'll try to go live tomorrow I'm not making any promises. I'll let you guys plug your social media.

Why don't we boys: @whydontwemusic
Daniel: Everything is @whydontwemusic. Instagram, twitter
Leilani: their tinder is @whydontwemusic too
Jack: not tinder. Bumble yeah but not tinder.

Everyone laughed at Jack and Leilani's comments.

**BROADCAST ENDED**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Narrators POV*

"Alrighty boys. Let's put an end to Jake Paul." Logan said to the Why Don't We boys. They all started whooping and cheering. They went to the living room and sat on the couch and planned out the song.

Jordan, Liliana and Leilani were all still in the kitchen. "Did you tell Zach?" Leilani said in a low voice. Liliana nodded. "What did he say?" Jordan asked. "He promised me that he's gonna always be here for me and for the baby." Liliana told them. "So are you guys together or are you just gonna stay friends?" Leilani asked, keeping her voice in a low tone. "Yeah. He asked me out so we're officially together." Liliana told them.

Leilani's face went from serious to having a huge, bright smile plastered on her face. The smile that Jack fell in love with.

A couple hours passed before they recorded the song. After they recorded their part of the diss track, the Why Don't We boys had to go to sleep. They all said goodnight to Leilani, Jordan, Liliana, Logan and their manager. Jack hugged Leilani then kissed her forehead before going upstairs to go to sleep.

After Logan and the boys producer finished editing the song, Logan, Jordan, Liliana and Leilani went back to the apartment. Logan signed off his vlog and everyone went to sleep.