19//

* Leilani's POV*

Jack woke me up by calling me at 7 in the morning. "Hello?" I asked with my raspy morning voice. "Hey what time is you flight?" He asked. "Why are you awake?" I asked. "I always get up this early." He said. "Why?" I asked. "What time is your flight?" He asked. "It's at 4. " I told him. "Get ready because I wanna take you out before you leave." He said. "What time?" I asked. "At 9." He said. "Alright." I said as I rolled over and started dosing off again. "Lani." Jack said. "Huh?" I mumbled as I woke back up. "Get up." He said. "Fine." I groaned. I stood up and fixed my bed. "Alright I'm up." I said. "Good. I'll get you in a little bit." He said. "Okay. Bye." I said. "Bye." He said. I hung up and threw my phone on my bed.

I walked over to my closet and got a new towel.
I went into the bathroom and ran the water in the shower. I let my hair down from the bun i had put it in last night. After I took of my pajamas I got in the stall shower. I washed off my body then washed my hair. I combed through my hair after I put conditioner in it. I rinsed out the conditioner from my natural curly hair then stepped out the shower as I wrapped the towel around my body. I ran the leave in conditioner through my hair. I walked over to the closet to find an outfit to wear. After 15 minutes of scrambling through my closet to pick an outfit that looks presentable and also is comfortable because after I go out with Jack I have to go straight to the airport.

I decided on wearing my light pink cropped hoodie with my adidas pants and adidas shoes. I put on my apple watch and put in my earrings.

I sat on my bed and texted Jack telling him that i'm ready

________________________________
<279                Guapo 😍 (i)
_____________________________

hey thanks for dragging
me out of bed at this
fine hour. i'm ready.

lmao 🤣

i'll be there in 5.

see you soon 😘

see ya soon 💙
________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~
________________________________

Jack pulled up outside my house in an uber. He had the driver wait and came inside to get me. Jordan let Jack in. He came upstairs to my room. "Good morning beautiful." He said to me as he opened my bedroom door and saw me sitting on my bed on my computer. "Good morning handsome." I said. He walked around to the side of the bed I sitting on. "You ready?" He asked as he played with my hair. "Yeah." I responded. He kissed my forehead then I stood up to hug him.

I said goodbye to my brothers and sisters now because i'm not coming back to the house after Jack and I go out. Randy is going with me to New York and he's stopping here on his way to get my bag.

Jack and I went outside and got in the uber then drove to a smoothie place.

Jack and I stood in line, waiting for our turn to place our order. "I'll take the next guest." The lady working behind the counter said. Jack and I moved up to where the lady is put in our orders. Jack ordered a strawberry banana smoothie and I ordered a mango smoothie. The lady turned around to make the smoothies after Jack paid for both of our smoothies. She handed us the drinks and we walked outside to sit on at one of the red tables they have outside.

"OH MY GOSH!!" Someone yelled from across the street which caught Jack and I, along with everyone else near by's attention. "LEILANI!!!" The person yelled again. I turned around to face the direction the voice was coming from. All of a sudden a stampede of people crossing the street came running towards Jack and I. I faced Jack with a somewhat scared look on my face. He looks just as confused as I am.

The mob of people running towards Jack and I came to a sudden stop once the got near our table. They all are yelling our names and asking for pictures and videos for them and their friends. I started writing out autographs, taking pictures and videos for fans and their friends.

After a while of talking with fans I checked the time. "Oh shoot! Jack! We gotta go." I said. "Huh? Why?" I heard disappointed voices all through the crowd. "I'm so sorry I have a flight in an hour." I said. Jack and I rushed to get an uber and get to the airport.

After a 30 minute drive, we finally arrived at the airport. Randy looks upset that I'm late. We got over to him where he's standing waiting for me. "I'm sorry I really tried to get her here on time but some fans found out where we were and we got caught up with them." Jack said. "Mhmm." Randy groaned, giving Jack a side eye. "Ready Leilani?" Randy asked me. "Yeah just give me a second with Jack." I said. Randy moved a little over to give Jack and I some privacy. "I'm gonna miss you." Jack said. "I'll be back in two days." I said. "Yeah but then after that I don't know if I'll see you before tour." Jack said. "Well knowing us, we'll find an occasion to see each other before tour." I said. "Okay. I'll see you later baby." Jack said. "See ya later." I said. I hugged Jack and held him close to me for a good minute before he kissed my cheek and I had to walk away.

Randy and I checked into our flight in time to board the plane.

Me being the workaholic that I am, I continued writing music and coming up with new sounds. I plugged in my head phones to my laptop and played around with programs on there for music to entertain myself for the duration of the flight.