28//

* Same Night *

"Baby I have to go." Zion said. "I can drop you off in the morning." I said. "We have to leave at 5am to go to the airport and I haven't packed yet." He said. "Okay baby." I said. "I'll see you when we get back. We'll only be gone for like a week." He said. "I'll see you in a week then." We both sat up. Zion got up and put his shirt on.

I walked him downstairs and to his car. "I'll see you soon my love." He said. I stood on my tippy toes as he bent down to kiss me. I heard the sound of a camera clicking. "Oh shit my ringer's on." Liliana said. Zion and I both looked at Liliana. "Sorry you guys are just so cute." She said. I hugged Zion and looked up at him. He looked down at me and put his hands on my waist. "Stay just like that." Liliana said. She continued to take pictures of us.

"Send me those." Zion said to Liliana right as he was about to get in the car. I kissed him one last time then closed the door for him.

I stepped back as he pulled out the driveway. He blew a kiss out the window as he was about to drive away.

Liliana and I went back in the house. I locked the door behind me.

I have to get up early in the morning to start rehearsals.

~~~~~~~~~ The Next Morning ~~~~~~~~~~

5:00am

My alarm is going off. I have to start waking up at this time every day for rehearsal for tour.

Tour starts in three weeks so we're getting in as much rehearsals as possible. Randy is still going to be with Why Don't We more so than he is with me these three weeks because they do other things after rehearsals.

The way the boys career is versus mine are completely different. They stay busy 24/7 and rarely have off days. Meanwhile with me, Randy gives me more time off from interviews and meetings because of my siblings since I'm their legal guardian.

Speaking of my siblings, I have to talk to them to see what's gonna happen when I'm on tour like if they're coming with me or staying home.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth& wash my face. I put my hair up in a bun.

I put in my yellow long sleeve crop top and my black adidas leggings with my white

I called my manager.

R: Hello?
L: Hey Randy can you send me the address for the studio for rehearsals.
R: Yeah. I have a surprise for you when you get here.
L: What is it?
R: When I was in San Francisco I met up with the producers of BET and they want to make a documentary based on life of an artist on tour. Specifically, your life on tour. They're going to film everything from rehearsals, to when you're traveling, when you're on stage and everything in between.
L: So it's like a reality show.
R: Kind of. Anyway they're starting today. I already told them that they can't film you at home for privacy reasons and for your safety.
L: Okay. I'm leaving now so I should be there in hopefully a half hour.
R: Okay. See you soon.