34//

(A/N) sorry this is mostly about Zion instead of the boys but it's in Leilani's POV& it's her experiences but I promise once she leave for tour in the story it'll be about the boys all the time. Anyways enjoy!

"Good morning baby." I whispered as Zion carefully lifted his head from my chest. "Did you sleep?" He asked me. "Yeah." I smiled. "What time is it?" His groggy voice spoke. "9:43" I said reading the time off my phone. "What are you still doing here?" He asked. "I took the morning off." I told him. "What time do you have to leave?" He asked. "At 1:30." I told him. I kissed his forehead before sitting up to get breakfast. He followed close behind me. I barely reached the stairs before Zion scooped me up from behind and carried me down the stairs. Today is the last day of rehearsals before I get a week off the week before I leave.

~

We wrapped up our family breakfast. Z and I went back to my room to get ready to go. He's coming with me today.

I put on my white cropped tank top and green bomber jacket with my ripped blue jeans and white/cream colored shoes. My top exposes my side so my rose tattoo is visible. I put in my earrings and fixed my hair.

Zion looks really good, per usual

Zion looks really good, per usual. He's wearing a black hoodie with a red flannel over it with blue jeans and white Jordan's.

I grabbed my keys and his hand and walked out the house

I grabbed my keys and his hand and walked out the house. I got in the drivers seat, Zion in the passenger seat. I started the car, pulling out the driveway and onto the main road. Z put his hand on my thigh and made circles with his thumb.

~

We got to the studio. I greeted everyone. They all look sad seeing as today is the last day together. We'll all be back together in a week.

~
We rehearsed for a few hours before lunch. We all ate then afterwards we just danced around to music. Janelle, the dj, played booty by blac youngsta. I started twerking and Zion made his way behind me so I was dance on him. Santana and Maya were both recording Z and I. I looked at the doorway and Randy stood watching us act a fool with the boys behind him. I stopped dancing on him.