24//

*Leilani's POV*

Today's the day. My alarm went off at exactly 5 am. I sat up and sat in bed for a minute before getting up to take a shower.

I just stood in the shower letting the hot water warm my body.

After five minutes I got out the shower and got dressed. I put on my light gray cropped tank top and my denim shorts. The crop top shows the tattoo I have on my side ( the rose), the other is on the inside of my forearm (the flower with the crescent moon). I put on my black low top Vans. I put on my apple watch, put on my earrings and pulled my hair up into a loose bun.

I put on my bag then left the house

I put on my bag then left the house. Randy's outside ready to take me to the stylist.

We got to the stylists house. There's a whole team here to help me get ready for tonight. She asked me what kind of style I want for tonight and pulled out an outfit that I adore. First I got breakfast which was just a bagel and a little bit of cream cheese and apple juice.

It's now 7am. The hair stylist took me to the bathroom where she washed my hair. She blow dried it the straightened it. She pulled in back into a low ponytail and straightened the ponytail extra to make sure my hair is bone straight. She did my edges and made sure they look nice.

Now it's 12pm. Yes, it took five hours to do my hair. Zion texted me and asked if he could come see me today and stay with me when I get ready. I asked Randy and he said it's fine as long as Zion doesn't get in the way or distract me. I sent Z the address. I'm waiting for him to get here to eat lunch.

He got to the house 30 minutes later. I got up from my seat to hug him. "Kiss?" He asked. I looked back to make sure no one is looking then pecked his lips then smiled at him. "You look nice." He said. "Thanks. You look good too." I said. "No. I'm just wearing a shirt and pants." He said. "I'm just wearing a tank top and shorts." I said. "But still. You look good." He said. "You look good still." I said. "Miss Lani. Lunch." The hair stylist said. "Come on." I said to Zion. I grabbed his hand and led him to the table I was sitting at before he came.

We finished eating lunch 45 minutes later. We weren't eating the whole time. We mostly talked, laughed and took pictures and videos together.

It's now 2pm. I got up, threw my trash away then sat in the make up chair. The makeup artist, Rachel, started asking me questions. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked. "Who Zion? Oh no we aren't dating." I said. "But you like him right?" She asked. "I mean—" I started but got cut off by her saying "I saw that kiss." I smiled in embarrassment. "I mean yeah. He's nice, he's cute, he's good with kids, he's successful." I went on. "Yeah stop playing around. Date him." She said. "I would but my career kinda gets in the way of relationships. Especially because he does music too so it's really demanding. Even more for him because he's in a band and it's really collaborative so he can't always take break when they're supposed to be working to come see me or vice versa." I told her. "Yeah that's the hard part about doing music. I get it. Not completely because I don't deal with it but I understand the challenge. But if you two really love each other and really want to be together you'll find a way to make it work." She said. "Yeah. I guess. I'm trying to make it work out with him but then my heart is also with this other guy." I said. "Jack?" She asked. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I've seen your snapchats and instagram live's." She said. "Oh. Well yes Jack. But I was with him yesterday and Zion at the same time and Jack didn't pay me any mind." I told her. "Does he act like that when it's just you two by yourselves?" She asked. "No. It's like over the phone or when it's just us he's extremely affectionate and vulnerable but when we're around people even his band mates he's not the same at all. Zion's the complete opposite. He's always been really affectionate around me whether we're in private or around people." I said. "Well do you want someone who want to keep you guys private and not express his feelings towards you when people are around or do you want someone who's affectionate all the time and makes sure you know he loves you." She said. I didn't respond. I thought about what she said really deeply.