31//

*Smut warning*

We've been waiting for the doctor for about 20 minutes. Finally, the doctor came in.
The doctor told us that she was spotting which is completely normal and that the baby is healthy.

We signed out the hospital with relief. We drove home. Liliana went to her room to take the shower she needed.

I went into my room to see chocolate, rose petals all over the floor and bed and a small velvet box. The lights are off. The only source of light is the light of the vanilla scented candles on the nightstand and dresser.

The rose petals lead to the bathroom where I saw Zion sitting on the jacuzzi like bath tub in a robe. "What is this?" I asked. "Come here baby." He said. I walked over to him. He didn't stand up. I stood in between his legs. "You've had a really stressful day so I did this for you as a stress reliever." He said. "Babe I-" I started but was cut off by Z shushing me. He kissed my neck and rubbed my sides. He lifted my hoodie over my head. "Take your shoes off babe." He said softly. I kicked my shoes off. He started messing with the strings on my pants. He slowly untied the shoe lace like bow it was tied in. He loosened it enough it made it easier to slip them off. I was left in my underwear, top and accessories. He slid the bracelets off my wrist. He slipped my top down. On the way down he grabbed my underwear and pulled it down with the top slowly leaving me fully naked. "Get in." He said acknowledging the warm bubble bath that still has steam coming off of it from the heat. I got in the bath tub and watched him stand up. He untied the robe and dropped it on the floor revealing his naked body. He got in the tub behind me. The bubbles cover majority of my chest. He leaned against the back of the tub, I leaned against his bare chest. He moved all of my hair to one side of my head revealing my neck. He kissed my neck repeatedly. His hand that isn't holding my hair felt all over my body. "You wanna move this to the bed?" He asked softly in a sexual tone. I stood up ready to move to the bed. We dried off a little then walked over to my bed.

Z dropped his towel. I dropped mine afterwards. He put his hands on my waist feeling all over the lower part of my body. When I say all over I mean he felt all over the lower part of my body. He leaned on me so much that I leaned back on the bed, scooting back enough for him to have space to do what ever he plans on doing. He laid a kiss on my lips. I felt his hands shuffle around. Now I know what they were looking for. He inserted himself and thrusted in and out repeatedly. Slowly but surely, he started going faster. The headboard started banging against the wall. "Shh baby. They're still home." I said. He didn't listen. He kept doing what feels the best and he's doing a good job at doing that.

He started grunting and moaning which made it harder for me to keep quiet. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth wide in place of moaning. "Ah fuck." He tried to say low but ended up saying too loud. "Shit." I moaned softly as he kept going. The words "fuck" and "shit" we're moaned several more times before we hit the climax and stopped. He rolled over to face me and kissed my forehead then turned back over. I rolled over to kiss his lips. After a minute, we both changed into our pajamas.

We went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked out the screen door going to the backyard. I noticed smoked blowing through the yard. I looked out the window in the kitchen to see where the smoke is coming from. Jordan. I'm just gonna leave him be. I've dealt with enough today. He's smoked before. He's alright.

Z walked behind me, picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Have I ever told you how in love I am with you?" He said while stroking my face with one hand and and the other on my waist. "No but I'm glad to know you are." I smiled at him. "Well I am. You remember when I told you I'd get you a better ring than the one you had." He said. "Yes." I replied. The velvet box. He pulled it out his pocket. "This isn't the permanent one that I want you to wear forever, but in the meantime, I want you to have this ring to keep. This is my promise to you that I will love you, care for you and protect you for the rest of my life. No matter what we go through, I always want you by my side. I love you Leilani." My heart melted. I don't know what to say. He's too good to me.
"Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve him." I thought out loud. "I wonder what I did to deserve her." He said making fun of how I accidentally slipped up and said that out loud. He opened the velvet box revealing the rose gold ring with white diamonds. There's two of them. One has a big diamond in the middle.

I looked at the ring then at Z

I looked at the ring then at Z. He gently grabbed my hand and slipped the ring on my finger.

Z and I heated up some food from the fridge. I remembered half way through eating the second plate of mac and cheese that I'm supposed to be on a healthy diet for tour. Oh well. I'm already two plates in. A third can't hurt. Zion opened his phone and went live on instagram.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Instagram live
Z: Zion
L: Leilani
C: comment

C: THEYRE TOGETHER
C: Zion!!!
C: I thought you died wow.
C: who's the girl?
C: why so late? It's 2am
Z: "who's the girl?" This is my girl.

He wrapped his arm around me. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

C: you cute
C: y'all cute together.
C: what are you doing up this late?
C: pin this is you love you fans 📌

Z: We got hungry so we came downstairs to eat then I just spontaneously decided to go live.
L: Yeah um I kinda forgot I'm supposed to be on a healthy diet for tour but I kinda ate three plates of mac and cheese.
Z: good job baby.
L: I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but if you are you were no help in stopping me from making that decision.
Z: I wasn't being sarcastic. And if you can't remember it and you're supposed to be on the diet how am I supposed to remember?
L: I'm kidding babe.

C: they're so cute look at how they look at each other and smile.
C: is that a ring on her finger?!
C: are they engaged.

Z whispered in my ear telling me to move my hand down out the frame because people are noticing the ring. I walked to the other side of the island to put my plate in the sink. I came back and made sure my hand with the ring on it isn't in frame.

Z and I finished the live stream. I told Jordan to come back inside the house before I lock the doors. He came inside and walked to his room. I locked all the doors, turned off all the light and went upstairs with Z. I blew out all the candles and put the ring on the nightstand. I cuddled up to him, absorbing all of his heat and slowly drifted off to sleep.