17//

*Leilani's POV*

I woke up to the sound of banging and thumping coming from the room across the hall. I walked into my brothers room and saw Alijah and Nicholas fighting. I pulled Nicholas off Alijah and held them apart. "What the hell? It's too early for that." I said. "Alijah keeps cheating in the game." Nicholas said. "No I'm not you're just mad because I'm better at it than you." Alijah said. "No your not!" Nick yelled. "Both of you shut up. Damn! Here's how you solve the problem, don't play the game." I said. "Fine." Alijah said as he crossed his arms and sat on the bottom bunk bed.

I realized today's the day of the house warming party. My room is already clean and so is my bathroom but me being me, OCD and all, I made sure everything looked spotless in the whole house before people start showing up.

The party starts at 3 pm and it's 8:47 am. I spent all morning until 11:20 cleaning the house. Alivia and Liliana helped me cut all the fruit and vegetables we bought. I made pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, fries, and set out chips and salsa, pretzels, bowl of candy everywhere inside and outside the house. I set up one table outside the house for the caterers to put the food and one for Eben to put his equipment at.

Once we finished setting up, I went upstairs to my room to take a shower and get ready.

I put on a burgundy colored crop top with plain denim jeans and my burgundy suede Jordan's

I put on a burgundy colored crop top with plain denim jeans and my burgundy suede Jordan's. I put in my earrings and my watch then went back downstairs.

The doorbell rang which I assumed was either Eben or the catering. I walked over to the door to answer it. When I opened the door I saw Eben smiling with a back pack and cases full of his Dj equipment. "Hey Eben." I smiled. "Hey Leilani." He said as he walked in. I closed the glass door behind him and left the wood door open.

I lead Eben to the back yard and showed him where he can put his stuff down at. Jordan and Alijah are setting up one of the umbrella tent things to go over both tables outside. We brought an extension cord out so Eben can hook up everything. After he set everything up I offered him something to eat. He came inside with us and made himself a plate and took a drink.

"Jordan can you take the coolers outside for me?" I asked him. "I gotchu." He said. He dragged both coolers outside and put one on either side of the table where the food is going.

A few minutes later, the catering came. They set up the food and left.

It's now 2:30. The doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone from off the counter and opened up Snapchat. I knew it was the boys before I saw them because jack texted me that they were on their way. I know they're doing something stupid so I pressed record as I turned the corner to get to the door. They're all standing in a single file line with sunglasses on and their hands together behind them. "Why?" I asked as I opened the door. "Yes." Jack said with a straight face. I started laughing and they all started broke out of what ever character they were portraying.