30//

I woke up and saw Jacob standing in front of the tv watching Mickey Mouse. Zion is still asleep. He's so cute when he sleeps. I started kissing his neck and jawline. He started smiling in his sleep. He opened his eyes a little. "Good morning baby." He said as he turned his to face me. His morning voice makes me melt. "Good morning baby." I responded. "What do you have going on today?" He asked. "I have rehearsals again then a couple interviews." I told him. "Can I go with you?" He asked. "Of course baby." I said. "What time do we have to leave?" He asked. "In like an hour and a half." I told him.

We both got out of bed and went into the bathroom. We brushed our teeth together. "I have to take a shower baby." He said. "Me too." I said. "Double up?" He suggested. "I guess." I agreed. I picked out my outfit. Zion got his from his suitcase. "Babe, you can hang your clothes in the closet. You're here enough you may as well leave some clothes here." I said. "I'll do it later." He said. "Monkey go brush your teeth." I told Jacob. He went to his room and hopefully brushed his teeth.

I closed the door behind Z and I and locked it. He turned on the shower. He looks so cute. I walked over to him and kissed him then pulled him in for a hug. "What was that for?" He smiled. "Because you're the cutest." I smiled back. He kissed me again. We got in the shower after we took off our clothes. Half the time we made out in the shower. The other half we actually took a shower.

I turned off the shower and grabbed my towel. Zion got his towel and wrapped it around his waist. I wrapped mine around my whole body including around my arms because it's cold. "You're so cute lani." He smiled at me. I kissed him then we started getting dressed.

I put on my grey tube top, black high waisted jeans with my cropped Nike hoodie, and my black Y-3 shoes.

Z put on a grey NASA shirt with black jeans and a black hat

God he's so cute

God he's so cute.
I locked the front door behind us after walking out of it. Zion walked up behind me, rubbed his hand on my waist and took the keys from me.
He got in the drivers seat, I took the passenger seat. He started the car up then pulled out the driver. He put in the address on the GPS.