26//

I️ woke up with Zion staring at me smiling. "Good morning lani." He said. "Good morning Z." I️ responded. Someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?!" I️ yelled. Liliana walked in. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know he's still here." She said. "No you're good." I️ said sitting up. Zion sat up and laid his head on my shoulder. "Oh we're all back. And I️ made breakfast. You should cover that. Both of you." She said.
"Okay. Thanks Lili." I said. "I gotchu lani." She said.

I️ got out of bed and Zion smacked my butt. "Stop." I️ said playfully.

I miss hanging out with Jack and the boys so I️ texted him and asked when they come back to LA.

"Baby

"Baby." Zion said from my bed. "Yeah?" I replied. "I have to go home today." He said. "Okay." I said in disappointment. He got out of bed and walked over to me in my closet. I bent over to pick out my shoes for today. He pressed his pelvis on my waist and held my waist. I️ stood up straight. He spoke softly in my ear "I had a lot of fun with you yesterday." "I had fun with you too." I replied turning around to face him. "What was your favorite part about yesterday?" He asked in a low, sexual voice. "How could I pick a favorite? I got to spend a whole day with you, I got to meet some fans and hang out with them, and then we came home and-" "Finally, after what? Six months? We had sex again." He interrupted. "Mhmm." I smiled then went to kiss him.

I put a sports bra on under his shirt and gave him his shirt back. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put on a towel to cover my body. I walked to my closet and looked for an outfit. Zion got in the shower after I did.

I put on my Thrasher shirt with my orange camo pants and black vans. I put on my apple watch, glasses, and earrings.

I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail after Zion got out the shower

I went to the bathroom and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail after Zion got out the shower. Zion took my phone from the shelf under my mirror and took a picture of us. He only had a towel on and the mirror was foggy from the steam.

"Okay baby. I'm gonna go." He said. "You don't wanna eat first?" I asked. "No I have to go to a meeting." He said. "Then you might wanna put something on your neck to cover that up." I️ said acknowledging the hickey that was left on his neck. "Do you have anything to cover it up with?" He asked. "Yeah. We're about the same skin tone." I said.

I looked through the drawer to find a concealer to cover his neck. "Sit down." I said. He sat down on the stool that's at the vanity in my room. I lifted his chin and moved his face to the side so I can cover the hickey. After I finished I kissed him. "Done." I said. "Thanks Lani." He said.

I sat down on my bed and looked at him and admired his beauty. "When can I see you again?" He asked. "I don't know. I don't know the next time I'm free." I said. "Well let me know when you are so I can see you." He said. "I will." I told him. "Come here. I wanna kiss you before I have to leave." He said. "You didn't even brush your teeth." I told him. "You already kissed me." He said. "I forgot in that moment. And plus that was just a peck." I said. "Then do you have a toothbrush I can use?" He asked. "Yeah." I️ got up and went to the linen closet and got a toothbrush for him. "Here Z." I said as I handed him a new toothbrush. "Thanks my love." He said.

He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

He blew his breath in my face and said "better?" "A lot better." I replied. He laid me down and started making out with me.

*Jack's POV*

I feel really bad about the whole Aspen situation and how it's affected me and Lani. I really truly fell in love with her. I think the worst part about falling in love with someone you could never be with is watching them fall in love with someone else who makes them happier than you ever could. But it's worse when you watch someone you had in your arms fall in love with another guy.

I regret not telling her I love her. She lights my world up every time I see her or think about her. There's no use now. The whole time we've been gone she's been with Zion.

"Jack, bro, get up. Stop getting in your feelings about Leilani and Zion." Daniel said. "How did you know?" I asked. "That's all you've been talking about this whole weekend." He replied. "It's just... I really loved her. I still do. But I know she won't ever feel that same way about me. I had her. She was mine. But now she's his. And it's all because of Aspen." I said. "I know bro. I hate that it has to be this way. But everything happens for a reason." He tried to make me feel better. "Thanks bro." I said.

Daniel continued to get ready to leave.

*Liliana's POV*

I dialed Zach's number. I'm really nervous about this pregnancy. I get really bad anxiety attacks. I don't know if everything's okay with the baby or if it's even alive still.

________________________________
Z- Zach
L- Liliana

Z: Hello?
L: Hey baby.
Z: What's up?
L: Are you guys in your way back?
Z: Were about to leave in a little. What's up?
L: We have an appointment at the doctors to get an ultrasound and I wanted you to be here for it.
Z: What time is the appointment?
L: 3:20
Z: I will try but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to be there. We're leaving in like 30 minutes but I'll text you how far away we are.
L: Okay baby. I have to ask you something when you get here.
Z: You can't just ask me now?
L: I'd rather ask in person.
Z: Okay babe. I'll see you soon.
L: See you soon my love.
Z: Bye Lili.
L: Bye Z.
________________________________

I really want to tell Zach's mom. I don't know if he told her yet. I have her number and his dads but I don't want to do it with out him.

Sometimes he makes me really anxious. I feel like he doesn't really make that much of an effort until we're together. And I want to tell him but I don't know how to word it or how to break it to him. I don't want him to feel like he has to give he attention and affection but as a boyfriend thats apart of the job.

We've been together for two months and it still feels like we're in that awkward phase where we barely talk to each other cause we're too scared to let the other person know that they like them.

I feel like we're in one of those middle school relationships that last 20 minutes.

I just want the relationship that Leilani has with Zion. They aren't even dating yet he gives her more attention and more affection than Zach has given me the entire time we've been together. The most affection and attraction he's shown me is at that party.

I don't know what to do. I know it also has to do with him always traveling but still.

I don't know. I just want things to be different. I want things to be better.