36//

I woke up to the sound of soft sound of knocking on the door. I checked the time, 2:47am. I got up to open the door. Jacob wiped his eye and tilted his head down, brown stuffed bear in the other hand. I picked him up, already knowing what happened. I closed the door behind me and lead him to my bed. I set him down and grabbed the remote to the tv allowing him to put on what he wanted. He turned on Mickey Mouse again. "Lani." He said softly. "Yes baby?" I replied, running my hand through his hair. He laid on my chest, snuggling up to me. "When is Zion coming back?" He asked softly. "He comes back later today." I told him. "Really?!" He lifted his head off my chest and smiled. "Mhmm." I smiled. "Can you call him?" He asked. "He might be busy but you'll see him later." I told him. "Okay." He sighed and laid back down. "Did you have fun at Disney Land?" I asked in attempt to distract him. "Yes." He smiled. "What was your favorite ride?" I asked. He bounced up and went on and on about how dumbo the flying elephant was his favorite ride.

He eventually settled down and fell asleep sprawled across my chest.

~

I woke up at 11:37am. Jacob's sitting at the end of the bed holding his teddy bear watching Henry Danger. I kissed his head before getting up and going downstairs.

I went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. Once I finished, everyone piled into the kitchen except Liliana. I went upstairs to her room to find her. She was laying in bed looking sick as a dog. "Lili are you okay?" I asked. "No. I have really bad morning sickness." She said. "Do you want me to bring you anything?" I asked her. "No. I just want to be in here." She answered. "Okay. Just text me if you need something." I told her. "I will. Thanks Lani." She smiled softly. I smiled back at her. I closed the door behind myself and joined the rest of my siblings in the kitchen. We all ate then went our separate ways.

By 12:30 I was in the shower. I had to shave my entire body. I washed my body then my hair and finally got out the shower by 12:54.

I set up a nail appointment today for 1:30. I finished putting all my hair products in then got dressed.

I put on my black long sleeved off the shoulder top with a black skirt with a slit down the side with Steve Madden heels.

I gathered my things then drove into the city to the nail salon

I told the lady at the front desk about my appointment then was let back a few minutes later.

~

Once the lady finished, I went to the front desks to pay. I went back to her station to give her a tip then left.

I got home around 2:40. I immediately went upstairs to check on Liliana. I knocked on the door before hearing her say "come in" weakly on the other side of the door. I opened the door to see her cuddled up with Zach. "Hey Zach." I said. "Hey Lani." He replied. "Do you need anything Lili?" I asked her. "No Zach brought everything I needed after you left." She said. I smiled at the two softly then removed myself from the room. I closed the door behind myself and went into my own room. I checked my texts to see that Zion texted me about nine hours ago that they were boarding the plane. It's an 11 hour plane ride from London to LA which means they should be here soon.

* Zion's POV*

I asked the flight attendant how much longer there is on the flight. "About 45 minutes left." I went into my carry on and grabbed a few small items out of it. I went to the bathroom that's inside the plane. I spent five minutes brushing my teeth with a travel sized toothbrush and toothpaste with bottled water. I gotta make sure my breath smells good for my girl. I made sure my beanie was on the right way. I made my way out of the bathroom and back to my seat. I put my seatbelt back on then fell back asleep until the plane landed.

We got off the plane and walked to customs they have for every international flight. Once we got through there, I texted Leilani to tell her we just landed.
________________________________
A WIFEE 🌹😍😋💍💋

hey baby we just landed.

i'm leaving now. i'll see
you soon my love. 💞

see you soon princess 💙

________________________________

We got to baggage claim where we ran into some fans. They all started freaking out but still tried to keep their calm. "Zion!" One girl cried. I greeted her with a warm smile and a hug. Some of them we've met a few times before so they're more chill around us. "Zion we have a question for you." One of the girls we've met a few times said. "What's up?" I asked. "Are you and Leilani dating? Like it's obvious you guys are together but are you official?" She asked. "Oh shit I guess we didn't say anything to confirm it but yeah that's my baby." I said. They all started freaking out. "Right before I left her and I had a little mini photo shoot and I haven't been able to stop staring at those pictures." I admitted. "Aww!" They all shrieked. "Can we see the pictures?" One of the girls asked. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened my camera roll to the pictures we took. I scrolled through them all after showing them for a few seconds. They all awe'd when they saw each picture.

* Leilani's POV*

Jacob and I pulled up to the airport pick up area. I parked in a parking spot then took Jacob out of his booster seat and into the airport. We walked around the baggage claim area. I saw Zion talking with some fans. Damn he's so cute. Jacob let go of my hand and ran over to Zion. He jumped up on him and attacked him with a hug. I laughed at how happy they both got. "Where's your sister?" I heard Zion ask Jacob. He pointed right in my direction. Zion put him down once he saw me. I rushed over to him and hugged him.
"They're so cute." "I need a Zion." "I want it!" and Zion's heart beat was all I could hear. He held me for a moment longer before breaking the hug and pulling me back in for a kiss. "I missed that." He smiled. "Me too. Even though you've only been gone three days." I smiled back. We both embraced each other in a hug again. "If you guys don't know, this is Leilani." Zion said. "How could we not know?" One of the girls panted. I saw one of them out of the corner of my eye crying. "What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone. "She's obsessed with you." Her friend said. I pulled the girl into a hug. "Where's Brandon?" Jacob asked Zion. "Here's over there." Z said. Jacob ran over to Brandon to give him a hug. "You okay?" I asked the girl. "Yeah just... YOU'RE LEILANI!!" She shouted. Everyone's attention diverted to me and the girl. With a blink, an ambush of people came running toward me. Zion pulled me closer to him as protection. Brandon picked up Jacob to keep him safe.

I tried my best to meet and take pictures with as many people as I could before it became a security issue. We all ended up having to leave by force.

I drove the boys back to their house. Jacob and I stayed there for a while. Zion took me to his room while Jacob went with Brandon. He set his suitcase down as I sat on his bed. He went to his closet to change his clothes. "Are you staying with me this week?" I asked him. "I don't know yet. I would stay with you but then where would Elom sleep?" He asked. "He can stay in my brothers room." I told him. "Okay then. That was allot more simple than I thought it would be." Zion laughed. He came over to the bed and laid on top of me in between my legs. "I missed you princess." He said. "I missed you too baby." I smiled. I ran my hand through his hair. He kissed my stomach. A tingling sensation went through my whole body. It's like chills. He continued kissing my stomach giving me chills each time. He kissed my hips. He put his hands on the waistband of my skirt. "You aren't tired?" I laughed. "I mean I am but I missed this." He said. "Later babe." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me then moved up the bed to lay next to me. "You don't want to take it off? You can sleep in one of my shirts." He said. I got up and went to his closet to get one of his shirts. I changed out of the outfit I was in to one of his shirts. "You're so cute baby." He said. I smiled awkwardly and said "You're cuter." I laid back next to him. He held me close to him under the covers. We cuddled into each other before we both fell asleep into one of the best naps ever.