44//

*Leilani's POV*

I woke up completely naked. Z and I both went in last night. I checked the time. 12:37pm. I went through my unread messages. A couple were from the boys congratulating me for my tour selling out, one was from Randy.

________________________________

Leilani we need to talk.

You and Zion are on magazine
covers, gossip catalogs and
reporters are talking about you guys.

The paparazzi have been selling
pictures and information about
you two.

I set up a meeting between
you and I along with Zion's
management to see how we're
going to go about this.

The meeting is today at 3pm.
I'll pick you up on my way there.
________________________________

Shit.
I slipped out of Zion's arms and covered myself with his shirt that laid on the floor near my side of the bed. I brushed my teeth and then glanced at myself in the mirror. I looked under the counter for my pills. I took one then went to the closet to pick out an outfit. I have to look somewhat professional. Once I picked out an outfit I went back in the bathroom. I closed the door behind myself then turned on the shower. I stripped myself of his shirt then stepped into the shower.

*Zion's POV*

As soon as Lani got of bed I woke up. I saw her take a pill in the bathroom. I closed my eyes as soon as she came out the bathroom. What kind of pill is that? Why did she take a pill? Has she been taking pills this whole time?

I thought about it the whole time she was in the bathroom. Once she came out the bathroom I closed my eyes again. She walked over to her side of the bed and stood there. I pretended I just woke up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Well good morning to you too." She laughed. "Sorry. But where are you going?" I asked again. "We have to go to a meeting. Paparazzi have been selling pictures and 'information' on us. Randy says we're on magazine covers and there's gossip reporters talking about us." She filled me in. "Dead ass?" I asked, sitting up. "Yeah. We have to be there by three so you should start getting ready." She said looking back at her phone. I looked down the covers to see I'm not wearing anything. I rolled over to find my pants on the floor. I put them on before getting up to find something to wear then walking over to the bathroom.

* Leilani's POV*

I opened my Snapchat to watch people's stories. I scrolled down to the news stories. There we are. Z and I. A picture of us holding hands walking out of Disney Land. I clicked on it the skipped through the two rumor stories before ours. "We all have those fantasies where our significant other does something extravagant for our birthday right? No? Just me? Okay. Well Leilani went all out to celebrate rumored boyfriend, Zion Kuwonu's birthday yesterday. There's videos of them at a party [video plays]. They went to Disney Land with some friends. Then to top the night off, the two were seen at Santa Monica beach. I mean I think that's how everyone would want to spend their birthday if I do say so myself." The host said. She closed out the show then I closed my phone.

Z got out the bathroom shortly after, fully dressed. I admired his figure then looked away smiling to myself. "You look really beautiful." He said. I looked up at him to see him staring at me. "Thank you." I smiled. He made his way over to me, placing his hands on my hips and moving his body directly behind mine, closing any space between us. Thank God I'm wearing heels. They make the height difference between Z and I smaller. We're like a foot apart.