40//

*Leilani's POV*

"There they are." Edwin said from the kitchen as we walked in. "Look who finally came home." Brandon teased, walking towards us to greet me with a hug. "Did y'all make my next niece or nephew in that car?" Brandon joked. "No." I hit his shoulder. "Come man. Liliana already is. I want a little baby Lani and baby Zion to spoil." He complained. "It'll happen. I can promise you that." Zion said, putting his arm over my shoulder. "Bet." Brandon smiled.

"He's alive ladies. He went ghost on us but the boy is back." Edwin said as he recorded Zion.

We greeted everyone else then sat on the couch next to each other. "Damn y'all don't get enough of each other?" Edwin asked from the bottom of the staircase. "Nope." Zion responded. "Lani can I talk to you. In private." Liliana said. "Yeah." I stood up from the couch. "Y'all can go in my room." Zion said. "You can come too Z." Liliana said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah. You know as much as Lani knows. You may as well know how the story ends." She said. Zion and I gave each other a funny look as we're both confused as to what she meant.

The three of us went upstairs to Zion's room. He closed the door behind us. "What happened?" I asked. He stopped behind me, wrapping his arms around me and bending down to rest his chin on my left shoulder. "I'm breaking up with him. He stresses me out too much and it's not good for me or the baby." She said. "Did you already do it?" I asked her. "No. That's why I needed your help. I don't know how to word it. I honestly don't think he's gonna care." She said. "I think you should do it later. Like when we're home. He's put you through enough today. Forget about him for the rest of the day. Don't worry about him or how you're gonna deal with this." I advised. "Zion?" She asked. "You have nothing to lose if you break up with him. You won't be as stressed out. You secured a bag out of child support if he doesn't want to be in the kids life. And if he does, even better. All around it's better to drop him." Zion said. "You're right. I mean we were only together for the sake of the baby. But being together is worse for the baby than being apart." She said. "Thanks guys." She smiled at the both of us then pulled both of us into a hug. "Of course." I smiled back at her. "And if you need me to I can talk some sense into him. I'm gonna spend basically two months with him." I told her. "I'll let you know." She laughed. "I'm gonna go back downstairs." She told us before she walked out closing the door behind her.

I sat on the bed, Z following in suit. He leaned back against his head board with his legs perched up. I sat in between his legs laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I let out a large sigh. "What's on your mind, babe?" He asked. I sat up and looked at him. "Zach. Liliana. Their whole situation. She doesn't deserve that." I said. "I know, baby. Once she lets go of him it'll all be over." He said. I smiled at him. "What?" He asked, smiling back. "Did you mean what you said earlier?" I asked him. "What did I say?" "When you said you want to marry me." I told him. "Of course I meant it. I don't just say things like that for the fun of it. And I meant it when I said that I won't be like your mom when we have kids. And I mean it every time I tell you I love you." He admitted. I laid my head back on his chest. "Me too." I smiled to myself. "'me too' what?" He asked. I sat up again and looked him straight in his beautiful brown eyes. He stared back into my green eyes. "I love you." I smiled. The biggest smile formed on his face. He tackled me in a hug that caused him to lay on top of me and for me to wrap my legs around him. He kissed all over my face. "Can I make that my ringtone?" He asked jokingly causing both of us to burst out in laughter. The door opened and in came Edwin. "Sorry. I was just getting my charger." He said. "Nah you're good." Zion said. We both sat up. "I see you two are happy." He said. Z and I just looked at each other and smiled. "You guys are so cute. It's gross." Edwin laughed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Zion said standing up and walking passed Edwin.