20//

* Jack's POV*

Lani has been only gone for 5 hours and I already miss her. She's my best friend. She's my everything. She's the love of my life.

I'm in my bed in my room at home watching her old youtube videos and listening to her music.

________________________________
<203 My love 💕 (i)
________________________________

hey baby. i just landed.
christina picked me up&
we're on the way to her
house.

good! i'm glad you're
safe 💙 have fun lani

i will. see you soon 💙

see ya soon. can't wait
to hug you& kiss you
again 😘

😊😋😘

i'll text you when i get
to her house.

okay love.

call me tonight?

okay.

i'll talk to you soon baby.

✌🏻💙
________________________________

"Bro get up you've been in bed watching Lani since you got back." Daniel said as he walked into our room. "I miss her." I said. "She's been gone for 5 hours." He said. "I know but..." I started before Daniel cut me off saying "Get up!" as he pulled my foot, dragging me off the bed.

* Leilani's POV*

I got to Christina's house. I dropped my stuff off in her room then we went to change. I changed into a green cropped top and white pants with some holes on the knees and my sandals. I put on my apple watch and reapplied my lipgloss. I took my small light brown cross body purse out my suitcase. I usually don't wear purses but it goes better with this outfit than a back pack. Luckily my toes are painted white so they go with my outfit.

Christina and I left to go back into the city

Christina and I left to go back into the city. I have to record two songs then do a couple radio interviews.

We got to the studio and saw Randy, my manager, inside with lil Simz, the girl I'm recording a song called table with.

My producer already made the beat after I sent him the lyrics. We went into the booth and started recording. Christina waited for us to finish. She stepped out for a second then came back in a little after we finished.

The producer pressed play for us to hear the track. We're also filming the music video today so we have to go to the park to film the video after I record the song with Khalid.

After a couple hours of working and recording, we finished recording all the song we needed to today.

The stylist for the music video came in to give us our outfits for the shoot.

I opened twitter and tweeted:

leilani
@leilanimusic:
________________________________

busy busy busy

05/12/17 6:27pm

"Lani." Randy said to as he signaled me to step aside. I walk over to him where he's sitting at the desk on his laptop. "Your album releases today." He said. "Oh my God really?!" I said surprised. "Yes. Actually... it's out now." He said.

I went back on twitter and tweeted the link to get the album on iTunes and Google Music along with me saying "Sweet Sexy Savage

The tour starts in a little under two months but the dates are being released later tonight. Just as a heads up, you get to see them now and see the set list.

Tour Dates:

July 3: Miami, Florida
July 4: Orlando, Florida
July 6: Atlanta, Georgia
July 8: Charlotte, North Carolina
July 9: Raleigh, North Carolina
July 11: Washington D.C
July 12: Baltimore, Maryland
July 13: Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
July 14: New York City, New York
July 17: Boston, Massachusetts
July 19: Toronto, Canada
July 21: Detroit, Michigan
July 22: Cleveland, Ohio
July 25: Chicago, Illinois
July 27: Denver, Colorado
July 29: Vancouver, Canada
July 30: Seattle, Washington

Aug 2: Portland, Oregon
Aug 4: San Francisco, California
Aug 5: Fresno, California
Aug 6: Los Angeles, California
Aug 7: Anaheim, California
Aug 8: San Diego, California
Aug 9: Phoenix, Arizona
Aug 11: Austin, Texas
Aug 12: Dallas, Texas
Aug 13: Memphis, Tennessee
Aug 14: Nashville, Tennessee
Aug 18: Ottawa, Canada
Aug 19: Montreal, Canada
Aug 22: Minneapolis
Aug 26: Las Vegas, Nevada
________________________________

SET LIST:
1: Keep On
2: Distraction
3: Do U Dirty
4: Get Away
5: The Way
6: Too Much
7: Get Like
8: Gangsta
9: I Wanna Be
10: Everything Is Yours
11: Not Used To It
12: Hold Me By The Heart
13: Advice
14: Piece Of Mind
15: Escape
16: Undercover
17: In My Feelings
18: Personal
19: CRZY
20: Thank You
________________________________

Once I get back to L.A, we go straight into auditions for the tour to find backup dancers, a DJ, a keyboardist, and a drummer. I've had this vision for the tour for a while. Ever since I was 9. I've had so many plans and aspirations for my life and to see them all come together is so surreal. I'm extremely happy with my life. I have my families support, I have a small group of extremely close friends who I love with everything in me, and I have a pretty great "relationship" going with one of my best friends.

We're on our way to the park, already dressed in our outfits for the music video shoot. The video won't come out for a while. I'm supposed to perform Table at one of my shows and part of that will be in the video. It should come out after I go to London on the European portion of the Sweet Sexy Savage Tour but you don't need to know about that yet ;)

We just arrived at the part where the music video is being filmed at. We all got out the car. The director started explaining his idea for the video and how he wanted it to be. He basically just wanted it to look very effortless and unplanned. Nothing too big just a very chill video instead of having a extras like there will be in the video for distraction. But, again, I'm getting ahead of myself.

*********** A FEW HOURS LATER **********

We finished recording the video then went to the office for Atlantic Records, my record label.

Nothing too interesting happened. Just a lot of business stuff about my brand and marketing for this clothing line/ merch line of mine that's dropping soon. 

I was zoned out the whole meeting. I was mostly thinking about Jack the whole time. I've been gone a couple hours but I already miss him.

We left Atlantic Records and are now on the way back to Christina's house in Long Island in an uber.

We just arrived at her house. As soon as I got inside I took off my shoes then went upstairs to get my pajamas then I took a shower, washed my face, braided my hair and am slowly falling asleep