21//

* Jack's POV*

I've been trying to get Lani off my mind all day and night since she left. She comes back tonight and, hopefully if we aren't busy, I'll be able to pick her up from the airport.

If it's this hard for me to be away from her when she's only been gone a few hours I don't know how I'm gonna deal with it on tour.

Instagram: leilanimusic just shared a post!

(A/N: the picture of the girl (kehlani) on the album cover isn't leilani

(A/N: the picture of the girl (kehlani) on the album cover isn't leilani. i'll share a picture of what lani looks like in the next chapter)

"She's so beautiful." I said to myself. "Who's so beautiful?" Daniel asked as he peeked his head through the doorway separating the bathroom from our bedroom. "Oh uh.." I stalled. "Lani?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Are you picking her up from the airport tonight?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "I wanted to go with you to get her." He replied. "Why?" I questioned. "Cause I wanna see my best friend again." He said. "Okay. I need her to send me her flight information but once I get it I'll tell you when we need to go." I told him. "Alright." He said then disappeared back into the bathroom.

* Leilani's POV*

I'm almost finished packing my bags. I took my phone off the charger and checked my notifications.

     * Incoming Call From: Guapo😍*
J- Jack
L- Leilani
________________________________

L: hello ?
J: good morning baby
L: good morning.
J: can you send me your flight information so I know when to pick you up?
L: oh you don't have to. My cousin is picking me up from the airport.
J: I thought your cousins live in dc
L: one of my other cousins Brandon lives in LA
J: okay. Are you going to your house straight after your flight ?
L: For a split second to drop off my stuff then change but then I have to go back out to meetings.
J: okay...
L: are you okay?
J: yeah. I was just looking forward to seeing you.
L: aww I'm sorry. I'll try to see when I'm free so I can go see you guys.
J: okay. I miss you.
L: I miss you too. I'll see you soon.
J: see you soon baby.
L: I'll text you when I get to the airport, right before I board and when I land.
J: okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye princess.
L: bye jack.
________________________________

I looked through my suitcase to pick out an outfit to go home in. I settle on a creme colored hoodie, my oversized denim jacket with "GIRL GANG" on the back, black ripped jeans, and my checkered low top vans. I put in my earrings and fluffed my hair out to increase volume.