3//

*Same Day*
*Leilani's POV*

Jonah and I walked off together along the shore. "When did you get here?" Jonah asked. "Yesterday." I said. "Your from Washington DC right?" Jonah asked. "Yeah." I said. "What's it like? Living there. I've been there once or twice for tour but what's it like living there?" He asked. "It's... not as pretty as all the museums and tourist attractions that most people see in the part of D.C. where I live." I said. "What part do you live in? Because by what I've seen it's pretty nice." He said. "That's the tourist parts. I live in the projects. Lived in the projects..." I said. "Your living with Logan now right ?" Jonah asked. "Yeah." I said. "Cool. Why'd you move here?" Jonah asked. "Uh... I had some things going on at home that I couldn't work out so I needed to take a little break from all of... that." I said being completely undescriptive of the situation at home.

Jonah and I continued to get to know each other and didn't realize how much time passed.

We walked back to where everyone else was. "Alright boys, and lady boys, let's go!" Logan said. "That's the third gender?" I said. "Yup. Lady boys. That's the new thing." Logan said. "Wow. I'm proud to sexual identify as a lady boy." I said. "You should. I heard lady boys are dope people." Logan said. "We are." I said. Logan laughed and we walked to the car.

We sat in the car the same way we did before and went back to the why don't we boys' house.

The boys were singing songs and harmonizing with each other. After like 5 songs they started singing one of my songs. They were singing down for you (by Kehlani). "You guys realizes that's Leilani's songs right?" Logan said. "Yeah." Jonah said. "No you didn't. See how he tried to lie and stunt for Leilani but we all know the truth Jonah." Logan laughed. "No I'm serious we all listen to here music. Like regularly." Jonah said. "It's true." Daniel said as he scratched his head. "No you know what you guys should do! You should do a mashup of Leilani's songs but have her sing on it too." Logan said. "Sounds dope." Zach said. "Lani?" Logan said. "I'm down." I said. "For you." The boys sang. "Ahh! See I knew this was a good idea to bring them together. You guys will thank me later." Logan screamed. We all laughed lightly.

I stood up from sitting on the stool at the end of the island and walked over to the boys.

Logan walked away from where we were and talked to his vlog. "Alright I'm gonna listen to them figure this out and this to the beauty that I just created. So I think that's the end of today's vlog. Make sure to get your maverick merch the link will be in the description. Also follow me on Instagram and Twitter its @ Loganpaul on both. Shake head shake head." Loan said. "Watching that in real life is so awkward." I said. Everyone laughed.

"Alright what songs do you guys wanna sing in the mashup?" Jack asked. "We can do down for you and you should be here." Daniel said. "Yeah!" Corbyn said sounding excited.

They planned out the whole mashup and the parts everyone would sing. Daniel played the songs on his guitar.

A couple hours later Logan and I went back to the apartment.

I changed into my pajamas and started to fall asleep on the couch while Logan was editing his vlog. "You know you can sleep in the other room right." Logan said. I got up and slept in the bed of the second bedroom in Logan's house.