37//

* Same Day*

Z and I woke up from the nap. He ran his hand through my hair. My phone started ringing. I checked the time. 12:47am. I answered the phone coming from Liliana.

________________________________

Hello?

Lani?

Zach?

I've been calling you like crazy.
Where are you?

I'm with Zion. I fell asleep I'm sorry.
Whats wrong?

It's Liliana. I had to take her to
the hospital. She's having problems.

Which hospital?

We're at the maternal hospital.

I'll be there as soon as I can.

Please hurry.

________________________________

"What happened?" Zion asked. "It's Liliana." I said getting out of bed to change into my clothes. "Is she okay?" He sat up. I didn't answer. "Munchkin?" He said. "I don't know." I snapped. He got out of the bed and rushed over to me to comfort me. "Don't cry baby." He held me. "I hate seeing her like this. I know she's hurting even though she tries not to show it. I hate seeing her in pain. I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby." I breathed. "She's gonna be alright babe. Okay? She'll be okay." He said. "I have to go Z." I sniffled. "Let me go with you. For moral support." He tried. "Can you keep Jacob here. I'll come back to get him. Just don't say anything about Liliana or where I went. Please." I said. "Yeah. Of course." He said. I put my shoes on then grabbed my purse. He walked me out. "Baby," He said. I turned around to see the tall, shirtless man. "She's gonna be okay." He said once more. I flashed a weak smile at him then got in the car.

I drove as fast as I could without going too far over the speed limit.

I got to the hospital within 20 minutes. "Hi I'm here to see Liliana Baylosis- Arreaga" I said to the lady at the front desk. The lady gave me a wristband to say that I'm supposed to be at the hospital as a visitor and directed me to where Liliana's room is. I thanked her then took off to see my sister. I knocked on the door to her room then opened it. Both Liliana and Zach were asleep in the room. In their defense, it's 1 in the morning. Liliana woke up out of her sleep and smiled at me. "Hey, how're you doing?" I asked softly. "I'm okay. The doctor should be coming back in soon." She replies weakly. With that, the doctor came into the room. "We ran some tests and it looks like you're fine. You should stay away from the foods that are on this list," the doctor handed her a sheet of paper, "and it's probably best not to do any big traveling anytime from now until about nine months after the baby's born." The doctor said. "So she's okay?" Zach asked. "Yes she's perfectly fine. Episodes like the one you had today are completely normal in pregnancies. It can be scary at times but that's just how it is to be pregnant. You're 100% okay Ms. Liliana." The doctor said with a smile. "Thank God." I sighed with relief. "Just sign this document and then turn it into the front desk and you are good to go." The doctor handed her a clipboard of paperwork then left the room.

She filled out the document then we got ourselves together and left the hospital after doing what the doctor had said. "How'd you guys get here?" I asked. "We took an uber." Zach said. "Come on." I nodded my head in the direction of my car. "I have to pick up Jacob and Zion from his house then we'll drop off Zach and be home okay?" I told the two. "Can he stay the night?" Liliana asked. "As long. as Randy and David are cool with it, go ahead." I said. "They probably won't be. They're already mad that I got her pregnant so me asking to spend the night would drive them crazy." Zach said. Liliana frowned at what he said. They got in the back seat together, Liliana sitting on the right side and Zach sitting in the middle seat next to her. I got in the drivers seat and drove off to get Jacob and Zion.

"Lili can you call Zion on my phone." I asked with my eyes on the road. She grabbed my phone from the cup holder and called him. She put the phone on speaker and held it near my face.

________________________________

Hello?

Hey baby I'm on my way back to your
house to get you and Jacob.
Are you guys ready?

Yeah. Is she okay.

Yeah she's fine.

I told you.

Yeah whatever.

I'll see you in a minute.

Bye baby.

Bye munchkin.

________________________________

He hung up the phone then Liliana put my phone back in the cup holder.

We got to the house about 15 minutes later. I texted Zion telling him that I'm outside. A few seconds later the door opened and out came Zion holding Jacobs hand. Jacob ran to the car. Z put his bag in the trunk then opened the door for Jacob. He walked around the car to the passenger seat. "Hey baby." He said, followed by a kiss. "Ew." Jacob said. "You're ew." Zion joked with him. "No you are!" Jacob retaliated. "No you are." They went back and forth. "Can you two shut up." Liliana snapped. Z turned back around in his seat. He put his hand on my leg then kissed my cheek.

I pulled out the driveway and took off heading home.

We got to the Why Don't We house and dropped off Zach 20 minutes later. He kissed Liliana goodbye then went up the driveway. I waited until he got in the house to drive away. It took five minutes to get home. The four of us got out the car. Z got his bag from the trunk then took my hand and walked with me into the house. I locked the car door then the front door. Z and I went to my room while Liliana and Jacob went to theirs.

Z and I aren't tired since we slept basically the whole day. "What's today?" I asked him. "The 26th." He answered. "What do you want to do you your birthday baby?" I asked. "Damn I didn't even think about that. I don't know as long as I'm with you we can do what ever." He said. I smiled at him followed by a kiss.

Somehow that one soft, sweet kiss got intimate as always. Z delicately yet passionately shoved his tongue down my throat. He began feeling up and down the sides of my body, grabbing onto anything he could with both of his hands. I moved my hands from his to then bottom of his shirt attempting to take it off. Both of our breathing got heavier. His hot breath on my neck made me want everything that was about to happen even more. He stood up off the bed and pulled my body onto his. He laid us back down, me underneath him and continued kissing from my lips to my cheek then neck, chest, belly, hips and you already know where that led to.