13//

* Leilani's POV*
I opened my bedroom door and flipped the light switch to turn the light on and revealed the most beautiful sight.

The floor has red roses lined along all the walls with giant teddy bears sitting up on my bed. I want to cry so bad right now. I turned around and saw Jack smiling on the verge of tears. "I got you 730 bouquets of roses because we met on the second of June exactly 730 days ago. And 7, well, 8 teddy bears because over these two years, I've fallen in love with you eight times more than I ever thought I would." Jack said.

I looked at the room in admiration. Forget not letting my self fall in love anymore. "Jack I- I don't have words. Oh my God." I tried to say but I keep getting choked up. I looked at him and a tear fell down my face. I'm completely frozen I don't know what to do. Jack wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back. I buried my face into his chest for a second but then pulled my head away and faced him to kiss him.

There's absolutely no way for me to explain how I feel at this moment. My heart has never been this warm before. No. Forget warm. My heart has completely melted, evaporated, turned into condensation, and is now apart of the water cycle.

Jack is the most beautiful, amazing, incredible, adorable, perfect, lovable person ever.

I'm not restraining myself anymore. I can now admit to myself that there are good guys out there. And I met the most amazing one of all. I can now admit to myself that I'm falling in love with Jack. And I'm not mad about that.

"You didn't think I forgot did you?" I asked Jack. "What do you mean?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "I got you a gift too." I said. I went in my closet leaving everyone wondering what I got him. I walked out the closet with a huge piece of laminated project paper. He showed it to him and he smiled brighter than I've ever seen him smile before.

On the laminated paper was a collage of screen shots of the messages jack and I first exchanged with each other on twitter and our first text messages, screenshots from our first FaceTime and pictures from the first time we met in person.

Jack and I spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies along in my room.

Even though we aren't officially dating, I can see myself ending up with Jack. I hope I end up with Jack. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure we end up together.

The boys left a little bit later. I changed into my pajamas after I blew out all the candles. I fell asleep with the teddy bear Jack bought me at build a bear. I love the big ones he got me but this one has more sentimental value to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N:
Sorry this chapter is a lot shorter than the other ones. I wanted this one to just be about how Leilani is finally letting herself go and allowing herself to fall in love with Jack and how he won her heart.