38//

Leilani woke up the next morning with her head laying on Zion's bare chest. She sat up and got out of bed quietly so she didn't wake him.

She did her morning routine: brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and did her own personal care needs for that time of the month.

Zion woke up a few moments later to find himself alone in bed. Leilani went into her closet to pick out an outfit for the day.

She pulled her hair into a bun and put on a gray tube top with her red and black Nike hoodie on top of it and black jeans. She put on her black shoes and her many accessories.

She made her way over to the left side of the bed and bent over to kiss her lover on the cheek

She made her way over to the left side of the bed and bent over to kiss her lover on the cheek. They both smiled at each other before Zion sat up to get ready. Elom's flight should be landing soon so they had to be ready to greet the boy as soon as he got to baggage claim.

Zion threw on his white hockey jersey, navy blue adidas pants and adidas shell toe shoes with a grey beanie.

"You ready babe?" Leilani asked the boy

"You ready babe?" Leilani asked the boy. "Yeah." He replied, looking up from tying his shoe. He admired the girl standing by the door to her bedroom. "What?" She smiled. "You're so precious." He smiled back. Her only response was to hide her smile by turning around. He walked over to her and pressed his body against hers. He wrapped his arms around her torso. "What was that?" He asked, addressing her turning away. "I didn't want you to see me blushing." She admitted. "I've never seen you blush before." He said. "No one has. There's really nothing to see it's just a really squinty smile and my cheeks get hot. They don't turn pink or anything." She explained. "I want to see it." He said. "Let's go." She said, turning the bedroom door to open it. He moved his hand from around his lover to the door to close it. "Turn around." He demanded softly. She slowly turned around to face the boy who's smile never left his face making her smile almost as hard as she was when she was blushing. She buried her face in his chest. He lifted her chin, bringing his lips to hers. He continued to kiss the girl who didn't deflect any of the movements made. He stuck his tongue in her mouth which turned the heat up on the whole thing that started as an innocent kiss. Before she got carried away, she interrupted their moment by pulling her face away. "We have to get Elom." She looked away, walking out the door a moment after. He followed close behind her down the stairs then out the house. "Are you okay?" He asked as he fastened his seat belt. "I'm fine." She said, turning on the engine. "No you're not. What's wrong, baby? You can tell me anything." His face dropped. "I'm fine, babe. I'm just not in the mood to do anything." She stated. "Do you want me to drive?" He asked. She looked at him, pain prominent on her face. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" He pulled her into a hug. "Cramps." She whispered into his shoulder. "Here let me drive." He offered again. They both took off their seatbelts. Zion rushed out the car to help the girl out the car. He held her in his arms for a moment longer then walked her to the passenger seat. He got in the drivers seat then pulled out the driveway after the put their seat belts on.