10//

*Lilliana's POV*

I woke in the middle of the night feeling nauseous. "Oh no I'm pregnant." I thought to myself. I ran to the bathroom the go through up. I shouldn't have had sex with Zach. I'm going to get so much hate now. I shouldn't have done that with him. I started to think back to how we got to that moment.

* flashback*

Leilani and I got to the Why Don't We boys house. I heard the music playing from outside the house all the way down the driveway. I said hi to everyone. I walked over to Zach to say hi to him. Damn he looks good tonight. He looks good all the time but tonight especially he looks sexy. "Hey Zach." I said trying to speak of the music. "Huh? Oh hey Liliana." He yelled as he turned around. "You look good." I said. "What?" He yelled. "Nothing." I said. "Come here. I can't hear you." He said.

He pulled me away from all the noise upstairs to his room. "What were you saying downstairs?" He asked. "It was nothing." I said. I sat down on his bed and he continued standing."Okay. You look great by the way" he said. "You look good too." I said. "No like you look really good. You look gorgeous." He said as he walked closer to me. "Thank you." I said. He kept walking closer. "Your hair looks great. You smell really good. And your eyes. Something about them, they really pop tonight." He said in a sexy voice. He spread my legs out enough to fit his body in between them. He started leaning in closer and closer to my face slowly. He kissed me very intimately. He lifted my legs up and carried me until he pressed me up against the wall. His kisses got more and more passionate. He sat me down gently on the ground. He started unbuttoning his shirt. I helped him un button it. His breathing got heavier and mine did as well. He moved us over to the bed. Soon, neither of us had clothes on. Things happened, body parts were thrusted in and out of places, moans were yelled, feelings for each other were taken to another level.

* end of flashback*

Looking back on that night and remembering that feeling took over the feeling of nausea.

I tried texting Zach telling him I think I'm pregnant but I don't want to freak him out. I don't even know for sure if I'm pregnant. Maybe it's not morning sickness. Maybe it's just really bad cramps. That happens to Leilani, her cramps make her throw up sometimes. Maybe something I ate made my stomach hurt.

I want to ask Leilani to go to the drug store for me and get a pregnancy test but she's blowing up so much to the point where we can't go anywhere without her getting recognized so if she gets one for me and someone sees her getting it they'll jump to conclusions of what happened last night since it was all of over the boys Snapchat stories.

I asked Jordan to go to the store for me. "Sure what do you need me to get?" He asked. "I'll send you a list when you get there just text me." I said. "Okay..." he said sounding suspicious.

He left our room and went to the store. Ten minutes later he texting me telling me he just got there.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jordan 💉🍃:
Alright bruh I'm here.
Whatchu need?

Liliana💉👌🏽:
Chips, juice, chocolate
ice cream, pregnancy test

Jordan💉🍃:
Pregnancy test?
You pregnant?

Liliana💉👌🏽:
Idk that why I need
the test dumb ass

Jordan💉🍃:
🤦🏽‍♂️ alright. How much ice
cream y'all need?

Liliana💉👌🏽: