42//

*Leilani's POV*

It took forever us to finish eating. By the time all of us finished eating everything it was 9:27am.

"You wanna start getting ready?" I asked Zion as I kissed his cheek from behind him. "To go where?" He asked. "You'll see." I smiled. "You keep saying that." He whined. "Cause you keep asking." I laughed. He looked at me and squinted. "Come on you big baby." I laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs.

He closed the bedroom door behind us. "Can I at least know how to dress?" He asked. "However you want, babe." I told him. "Okay now you're the annoying one." He said. I smirked at him causing him to buck at me. "Who the fuck is you buckin' at?" I said in a defensive tone. "You lil nigga." He said clenching his fists. "Do something then." I said. He approached me slowly then picked me up and pinned me on the bed. "What you gonna do now?" He said in low tone. I brought my lips up to his. Of course he made it get heated.

He started kissing on my neck and collarbone. He lifted my shirt up and started kissing on my sides, slowly moving closer to the middle of my abdomen. His hands caught the waistband of my sweatpants. He slowly pulled them down, leaving kisses in places to replace the presence of my pants. He dropped them once they were far enough down my legs. I sat up to at him. He looked up at me as he was on his knees positioning and preparing himself for what's about to go down. He looked up at me for confirmation that I'm okay with what's about to happen. I nodded at him, giving him the confirmation he needed. I know I said he would have to wait until later but once I'm in this type of vulnerable position with the man I love in a position where he's about to give me sexual pleasure, who am I to say no.

He grabbed onto my underwear and pulled it down. I lifted my pelvis to make it easier for him. I looked up to see him lick his lips before moving his face closer. I laid back and just let his tongue do all the work.

~

Never have I ever felt something that great in the area. The way he twists his tongue, plays with it, sucks it, everything under the sun this man can do with just his tongue. I tried to be as quiet as possible. With anyone else it isn't that hard but something about him made it physically impossible for me to hold back any moans or swears. As he moved his face away, he licked his lips again. He pulled my pants up for me. "Bet you glad you didn't wait aren't you?" He said cockily. "Shut up." I laughed. "Just admit it." He said as he wiped his face with the towel he used to dry himself after he took a shower. "I fucked around and took a whole 'nother shower from that." He joked. "Shut the hell up." I said.

I want to the closet to pick out what to wear. I looked around to make sure the last gift I have for him today is still in its place hidden. I can't find it. What if he found it. I closed the door behind me so he can't see me shuffling through everything. I started checking through the pockets of his pants to see if he found it and put it in there. I went through three and still nothing. This is somewhat of a good sign. I still want to go through the rest to make sure. I felt a small box in one pocket. I pulled it out and opened it to see a ring. It looks like an engagement ring.

'I want to marry you'
'You really are a wife. My wife'
'Let's make that baby'

He was serious. He wasn't just saying that. He really bought a ring. He really wants to marry me. He really wants to start a family with me.

I don't know how to feel. I want to cry but then he'll know I found it. I want to scream and cheer but he'll hear and know what's up. I want to run and jump on him, shower him with kisses and say yes. I want to do so many things right now that I can't.