39//

*Trigger Warning*

*Leilani's POV*

I woke up holding Zion as close as I did when I fell asleep. To wake him up I planted kisses on his neck and jawline. He started smiling in his sleep. God he's so cute. He opened his eyes, still smiling. "Good morning, baby." I smiled. He kissed my forehead then sat up a little. "Good morning my love." He said, his voice still raspy. I started to get up before he pulled me closer to him. "Can we just stay here?" He mumbled, rolling us over so we both laid on our side. "What ever you want, baby." I said into his bare chest, leaving a kiss afterwards.

We laid there for another hour. Eventually we had to get up due to the fact that someone had knocked on the door. "Yes?" I groaned from the bed, still laying in Zion's arm. The door opened and in cake one of the my siblings I assumed. "Are we doing anything today?" Elom's voice rang through the room. "Bro you couldn't text me that and ask?!" Zion groaned, refusing to let me go. "Damn I just wanted to know." He sucked his teeth. "What did you want to do Elom?" I asked him. "I don't know. Something." He said. "We can go see the guys today." Zion said. "Bet." Elom cheered then left the room. "Close the door!" Zion yelled after him. He came back to close the door. Z kissed my forehead then pulled me closer to him as if it were physically possible to be any closer than we already laid. He started humming, the vibration felt like a massage on the side of my head. "Lani," He started. "Yes baby?" I responded. "I love you." He said, causing me to smile from ear to ear. I placed a kiss on his lips. I really do love him. I'm just waiting for the right time to say it.

Another interruption. "Yes?" I called for the door. "Lani, what's for breakfast?" Jacob asked. " I don't know baby. What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Pancakes!" He exclaimed. "Okay. I'll get you pancakes." I said. "I thought we were staying in bed." Zion said. "We are." I told him A confused look spread across his face. I reached for my phone pulling it off the charger. I ordered a large enough breakfast for everyone through uber eats. "Go tell Jordan to get the door when the food comes." I told Jacob. "Okay." He said the rushed out the door, closing it behind himself.

I looked through my phone to see I had a text from Brandon.

________________________________

🅱️R🅰️ND⭕️N‼️💉

Hey Lani. Did you find
someone to watch your brothers
& sisters?

No not yet.

Why?

My mom is taking a month
off of work. She said she can
watch them.

Forreal?

Yeah.

She's coming to LA anyway.

She said she can watch them.

She said she misses her nieces
and nephew.

💙

Who am I to keep an
aunt away from her
nieces and nephews.

She can stay in my room.

😂 I'll tell her.

Thank you B! 💞

No problem.

Kill it on tour!💕