22//

* Jacks POV*

I opened my Snapchat and saw videos of Leilani on Brandon's story. I clicked through the pictures and videos of them together. The last video he posted was of Leilani walking down the stairs. Walking behind her was some guy. I can't tell who it is. I rewatched the video 3 or 4 more times trying to make out who the guy is.

I let it go and went back to rehearsing for tour.

*Leilani's POV*

I'm extremely bored. It's mainly my manager talking about tour with another guy named Tarrell Louis. I don't see why I had to come to this.

After another hour, the meeting finally ended

I went down the elevator and met up with the guys in the lobby. They all stood up from the chairs they were in. "You ready?" Brandon asked. "Yeah." I replied.

We got back in the SUV, the same seating as when we first were in the car.

"Lala you mind stopping at our house for a little?" Brandon asked. "Alright." I said. I took my heels off and slipped on my slides

We pulled up to the guys house. We all got out the car and went inside.

We've been here for a few hours and I'm tired of wearing this outfit. Zion and I are sitting on the couch together laughing at Nick yell at the tv. "Hey Z can I borrow a shirt or a hoodie so I can change from this?" I asked Zion. "Yeah come here." He said as he stood up. He turned around and pulled me off the couch.

Z held my hand and lead me upstairs to his room. He opened the closet door "You can just pick one." He said. I looked through his hoodies. "Aye you need pants too?" He asked. "No I have shorts I just need a hoodie." I said.

I changed out of my clothes and put on Zion's blue hoodie

I changed out of my clothes and put on Zion's blue hoodie. Since he's so much taller than me, the hoodie went down to my knees. I took my hair out the bun and played with it to get its volume back.

I walked out of the closet and saw Zion sitting on his bed on his phone. He looked up from his phone and said "aww you look so cute." causing me to blush. "Thanks Z." I said trying to contain my smile. I went back downstairs and Zion came back downstairs a little after I did.

"You ready to go Lala?" Brandon asked. "Yeah." I said. "Is that Zion's hoodie?" He asked with concern as he looked at what I'm wearing. "Yeah. It's not a big deal" I said. He brushed it off. I grabbed my clothes and shoved them in my bag, grabbed my heels then said bye to all the guys. "Wait!" Zion said "I'm going with y'all."

Brandon, Zion and I got in the car and started driving to my house. Brandon turned on the radio. The commercials are playing. The radio personality came back on and said "Here is 'Location by Khalid featuring Leilani and Lil Wayne." "WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled. I popped out of my seat in excitement. Brandon turned the volume up more. Zion took his phone out and started recording once my verse came up. "LANI YOU'RE ON THE RADIO!" He yelled. I can't stop smiling. I knew some of my songs have been on the radio before but this is the first time I've heard it.

I've gotta say, watching the sunset and hearing myself on the radio has to be the best way to end an extremely long day.

We got to my house and Brandon and Zion both walked me inside. As soon as I got inside, Jacob ran to me and jumped into my arms. "Hi baby!" I said. The rest of my siblings came from wherever they were. They all went to hug Brandon since none of us have seen him in a while.

Brandon and Zion are hanging out for a little here until they have to go back.

"Lani the boys are coming over just to let you know." Liliana said. "Okay." I said.

And with that, the doorbell rang, Liliana opened the door and in walked my five best friends.

They all greeted me at the door, Jack saying hi last and giving me the longest hug. Zion cleared his throat. Jack and I separated from the hug.

Zion walked over to me and put his arm around me. "Okay!" Daniel started following a clap "Movie Time!"

"Do you guys wanna stay?" I asked Brandon and Zion. "Sure." Zion said before Brandon could say anything. Z grabbed my hands and brought me to the couch, Brandon following behind us.

I sat down in my normal spot, the corner seat of the 'L' shaped couch. Zion's sitting on my right, Jack on my left.

Lili put on a scary movie like we all weren't terrified the last time we watched a scary movie.

Not even ten minutes into the movie and I already keep looking back to make sure nothing or no one is in the house. "Oh shit!" I said. I forgot that Jacob, Nick, Gianni and Alijah are still downstairs. "Go upstairs babies." I said to my little brothers. They trudged upstairs to their rooms.

This movie has a lot of jump scares that keep making me get startled. This last one made me jump up, scream, lean into Zion's arms then laugh at myself so hard I started crying.

My phone started ringing. "I'll be right back." I said. I got off the couch and walked upstairs to my room to answer my managers phone call.

"Miss Lani. You need to get to bed tomorrow is a really busy day. You have to be up at 5am then go to the stylist to get ready for the red carpet you're walking for the premier of 'Suicide Squad' tomorrow evening." He said. "Really? Five?" I asked. "Yes. 5am. Now go to bed." Randy said then hung up.

Randy is like a very strict parent. I went back downstairs to say good night to everyone. "You're going to bed already?" Liliana asked as she sat up from being cuddled into Zach's lap. "Yeah I have to get up at 5 then go to a stylist then get all done and did because I'm walking a red carpet tomorrow." I told them. "Look at my sister makin big moves." Lili said. I lightly laughed at her then hugged everyone goodnight.

I made my way down the couch. When I got to Jack he didn't try to kiss me. Every time we're together and we say goodnight he always tries to kiss me. I moved to Zion who kissed my cheek. I moved away from him and made direct eye contact with him. He winked at me which made me smile like shit.

"You want your hoodie back?" I asked Z. "Nah. Keep it." He said. "Okay." I smiled a him. I didn't realize I was holding his hand.

I looked over and Jack is giving Zion and I the side eye like he can't stand to see us together.

I tried with Jack and I don't know what's wrong with him right now but he's not acting as affectionate as he usually is.

I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. I put Z's hoodie back on with a bralette and short shorts.

A/N: pt. 2 coming soon