27//

*SAME DAY*

*Leilani's POV*

Zion just left. I already miss him. He always makes me feel really special. He treats me like a queen. I can't explain how he makes me feel. But it feels so damn good.

I can't get him off my mind. Every time he kisses me it feels like fireworks are popping off. I never believed that before but once it happens its like no other feeling in the world. Like no matter how bad or good my day is going he always makes it better.

I genuinely think this is what being in love feels like. I never thought I'd feel that ever again. I never thought I'd let myself feel that ever again.

"Lani we have to go shopping." Liliana said. "For what?" I asked. "Groceries." she replied. "Okay. Do you wanna go now?" I asked her. "We can." She said. "Alright let's go." I said. "Jacob wants to come." "Okay. Is he ready?" I asked. "No. You have to dress him. Oh and also I need you to drop me off at the doctors. I have my first ultrasound." She told me. "Seriously?! Can I stay?!" I asked. "Sure. I kinda wanted it to be just me& Zach but you can come to see what your niece or nephew looks like." She said.

I went to Jacobs room that he and Gianni share. I gave him a quick bath in the bathroom that's in their room. I dressed him in a striped shirt, dark denim jeans and black vans. I put his gold chain on over his head and pulled his hair up into a bun.

We went downstairs

We went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and went to the car with Liliana and Jacob. I put Jacob in his car seat in the back then got in the drivers seat.

We got to target and ran into Daniel, Jonah, Zach, Corbyn, and Jack. "Hi baby!" Liliana said to Zach followed by them hugging. "Lani!" Daniel yelled. "Dani!" I yelled back. We walked over to each other and hugged. I said hi to Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach. Jack kinda wondered off and paid me no mind. Sometimes I can't stand him. Like I get that we can't be seen together as a couple or anything like that but you don't have to completely ghost me.

I pulled Daniel to the side and told him my side of the story. I told him everything Jack told me and how he's been acting towards me. "You know that's not actually what happened right?" He said. "Then what happened?" I asked. "It was a mutual thing. Jack and Aspen both decided to get together. Aspen's dad found out and said they can't be together because he doesn't want his daughter and his client mingling. Randy had no say in that. He didn't tell Jack that you guys could never be together. I was there while they were having the conversation." Daniel told me. "I'm so done with Jack at this point. Honestly I'm so much happier with Zion than I ever was with Jack. I actually could have a future with Zion. Jack and I could never work out. Especially now. Thanks for looking out for me Daniel." I said. "Of course. You deserve to know the truth." He said. I sighed and got Liliana and Jacob.