45//

*Same Night*

*Leilani's POV*

The boys are coming over in a few minutes. I cleaned my room out of habit. I made sure everything is squared away downstairs.

Right as I finished tidying everything up, the doorbell rang. "I've got it." Jordan said, getting up from the couch. He opened the door and in came the boys. I greeted each of them with a hug. Zach's hug was especially long. "You okay buddy?" I asked as he still held me. "Yeah." He said as he let go. "You got the wrong sister bro." Jordan said before he went upstairs to his room. "She's upstairs." I said. He turned to stairs. "Hey, talk to her. Make it up to her. You have to be there for her." I advised him. He nodded before going upstairs.

* Liliana's POV*

"Yeah?" I called at the response of the sound of knocking at my door. I watched as the doorknob twisted slowly. In came Zach. I sat up in my bed. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. I nodded as he silently moved to sit on the edge of the side of the bed In sitting on. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "For what? You did a lot." I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry for cheating. I'm sorry for lashing out on you about you telling my mom. I'm sorry for not taking the time to get to know you. I'm sorry for being inconsiderate. I'm sorry for making this whole process more stressful on you." He rambled. "Did Lani tell you to say that?" I scoffed. "No. She just told me to talk to you. Listen, Liliana,-" He grabbed my hand causing me to tense up. "I want to be here for you. Even if I can't be here physically for a month. I still want to be here for you. I'll do what ever I have to do to make sure you and our baby are able to have a future. I want a future for us. Not just through the baby. I want a future for us because I really do love you and I want to be the one for you." He said. He may do some dumb things but he sure does know how to sweet talk someone. "So what do you say?" He asked. "You're such a doofus." I laughed before hugging him. "Will you take me back?" He asked. I looked up at him and kissed him. "Yeah." I smiled. I leaned back on the head board of my bed. "So wh-" I interrupted him once I felt the baby kicking. "Give me your hand." I said. "Why?" He questioned. "Just do it. Hurry!" I grabbed his hand and placed it where I felt the baby kicking. I lifted up my shirt to expose my stomach. You can see her foot print. "That's so weird!" Zach said. "I found out the gender of the baby." I smiled. "What? Why didn't you tell me? Never mind that, just, what is it?" He blurted out. "She is a girl." I smiled. "Oh my God. I have a daughter." He said, slightly in shock. "We have a daughter." I corrected him.

* Zion's POV*

I laid in bed scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from a random number. I slide down the notification to read it.

Hey Zion, this is Randy, Leilani's manager. I was thinking about what you said today about proposing to her during one of her shows and your manager and I were talking about that. He already has something planned for you guys that day in New York, but I like your idea of doing it during a show. Since you guys are going on tour in January next year, how about I clear her schedule for the day of the LA show then you propose to her there. Then you won't have to worry about how you'll get there or how you'll do it. We can talk more in depth about it once we get closer to the event. It's just a thought. Let me know what you think.

I guess it couldn't hurt to wait. It gives us more chances to get to know everything about one another. And plus, we wouldn't be able to get married for a while just because of how busy we are and how Lani envisioned her wedding. It'll give both of us a chance to determine whether or not we're really ready to do this. There's no rushing getting married. Of course I want to marry her, but with the way our schedules are going we wouldn't be able to actually have a wedding for a while.

I know Lani wants to have kids before she gets married. She said she wants her kids to be in her wedding. If she has a daughter she wants her to be the flower girl. If she has a son she wants him to be the ring bearer.

I thought about it more before falling asleep. It's not the same. I miss how warm she makes me feel. I know I'm gonna see her tomorrow but sleeping without her is going to be one of the hardest parts of her being away.

Two more days.