chapter 5

I don’t open the door quite yet. “What do you want Harry?” i say standing near the door. “Bri? Will you please open the door?” he pleads. “So we can fight again? Harry I don’t want to fight anymore. I don’t want to lose you.” I tell him. “I don’t want to fight, i just want to be with my best friend. I was stupid about what I said before. I messed up not telling you right away about the tour.” he says. I could hear how sorry he is just by the tone of his voice.

I sigh and open the door. Harry is sitting on the floor, cheeks still wet with new tears. He stands up quickly and gives me a hug. “I missed you, BriBri.” He says. “Harry, it’s only been two days since the fight…” I tell him a little surprised. “I know that love, but I still missed you. I hate when we fight and i know you do too.” Harry says stroking my cheek. “I missed you too Harry, but why did you come over at 3 in the morning to tell me this?” I ask puzzled.

“It was bugging me so much the past few days that i needed to do it tonight.” Harry explains. I just stare at him. “I’m sorry for everything that I said the other day. I was upset and speaking out of anger.” I say as Harry pulls me in for another hug. “I know BriBri, I forgive you for everything if you can forgive me.” He says. I answer him with a light kiss on the lips.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Harry walks me over to the bed. I sit down and he undresses down to his boxers, then climbs under the covers opposite of me. “Come lay down” he says sleepily, patting the bed beside him. “I think i’m going to go get a glass of water first.” I tell him as i stand back up to head down stairs. “Ok” Harry mumbles. He is already lightly snoring by the time i reach the door of my bedroom. I grab a blanket and pillow from the hallway closet then head downstairs to my couch.

*

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes throughout the whole flat. “Harry?” I ask groggily. “Your food is ready.” he answers in the kitchen. I get up and walk into the kitchen to find him in a pair of red Jack Wills sweatpants and shirtless, eating his breakfast. He looks up from his stack of pancakes and smiles cheekily.

*

I head upstairs to get dressed for the day. Harry follows close behind. I go to my dresser to find my clothes. Harry sits down on the floor near where I am kneeling. I look over at him and see a mischievous smile play across his lips. I continue rummaging through my clothes.

I feel Harry’s arms snake around my waist, then he pulls. I tumble into his lap. He cradles me like a baby in his arms, looking at me contently with his beautiful blue-green eyes. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. Soft at first, then a bit more harder, more heated. I kiss him back, slowly letting my hands slip around his neck. My fingers intertwine into his thick curly locks.

I lean forward and wrap my legs around his bare torso, then lean in and cover his neck in tiny kisses. I hear Harry moan in pleasure and feel his arms slide up my shirt. He tugs at the hem of it and lifts it above my head, throwing it off in one swift motion.

Harry leans back slightly putting our weight onto his arms. I lean forward against him, slowly pushing him to the floor of my bedroom. Our bodies molding together, fitting like two pieces of a puzzle.