chapter 50

The music starts, the butterflies turn even fast in my stomach. Bridesmaids in black and turquoise dresses begin walking down the isles on the arms of the groomsmen. Finally both sides run dry. “Darcy it’s your turn.” I tell my beautiful daughter who was dressed in her flower girl outfit. “Are you coming too mummy?” She asks before leaving. “Of course hunny I’ll be a few seconds behind you.” i say. She puts on a big smile and begins to walk down, throwing petals here and there. 

The music slowly begins to play the “ba dum dum ba dum dum.” “Ready?” A sweet voice calls from behind me. Louis. He looked so handsome dressed in his tux with a little turquoise bow tie. I nod trying to hold back the happy tears already. He takes my arm and we begin our journey. “You look absolutely gorgeous. Harry is a lucky man.” Louis whispers in my ear just as we reach the end of the isle. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50245544)

Harry meets us, thanking Louis for delivering me to him as he takes my hand and leads me to the alter. He looked so handsome i couldn’t even take my eyes off of him. With that beautiful cheeky smile, those jaded green eyes so bright and his curls tasseled just right; it was only us in this moment, no one else. I wanted so much to just kiss him right now and it took my whole entire willpower not to ruin the wedding by kissing him too early. Everything was perfect.