chapter 36

“Bri! Brianna! wake up babe!” I hear someone shout as they shake me with strong hands. My eyes open wide. It was all just a dream. All just a dream. My eyes come into focus on Harry, his has was sticking in every which way from sleeping. “What was all just a dream?” he asks, eyes searching my face to make sure I was okay. “Harry have you been cheating on me?” I ask bluntly.

He heaves a sigh. “We’ll talk about this in the morning.” he says looking me directly in the eyes. “So you are.” I say. “I never said that! Can we please just talk about this in the morning Brianna.” he says raising his voice at me. “Fine.” I say flatly, balling up my pillow and blanket. I move myself to the floor of his room.

“Brianna get back up here.” he sighs, sitting up. “I don’t want to be in a bed with someone who cheated on me.” I say trying to keep my sobs down. One catches in my throat. I hear Harry sigh and the bed shift. He sits beside me, pulling my body into his lap to his chest. He cradles me in his arms. “Why Harry? Why did you have to pick me to cheat on? What did I do wrong?” I sob, burying my face into his neck to muffle them.

“Will you just listen to me for once?” He says. I flash back to the dream when he said that to me.

Harry grabs my arm making me spin towards him. “Will you just listen to me for once?!” He spats in my face. “I’m done trying to listen Harry! I’m done with your fucking shit. You promised! Not for me, but for her!” I yell at him, pointing to our crying daughter in the car.

“I slept with one girl on the tour. That’s it.” He tells me. My cries become harder, i couldn’t hold them back any more. I knew this was going to be hard, but not this difficult. “Shhh, shhh. Bri, we weren’t even really together at that time.” he says stroking my hair.

“When was it?” i choke out. “About a month after we left for the first tour, the one you came on later on.” he says. “So a month after you slept with me.” i say. He nods. “Was I not good enough for you then?” i ask. “No Bri! You are perfect, you were then too. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that we were actually going to be together after that.” he says sincerely. I ponder that thought. “We weren’t really together then so you could sleep with whoever.” I say drying my tears. “I’m so sorry.” he says kissing my forehead. He rocks me to sleep in his arms while humming “I’m Yours” by Ron Pope over and over again.

*

I wake up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Throwing off the covers from myself, i search for what to wear today. I pull out a pair of jeans, a shoulder top, and a pair of low cut boots. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_133/set?id=49238179)Then walk out to the kitchen to see who was cooking.

“Good morning Brianna.” Anne calls from the stove. “Morning, Where’s Harry and Darcy?” I ask nodding to Robin who was reading the paper glancing up at me when I entered the room. “Harry went to go see a few old friends and brought Darcy with him.” She says placing some bacon on the table. “He should be back soon.” Robin says. I nod taking a seat at the table. “Smells so good Anne!” i exclaim eying up the bacon in front of me.

She puts two chocolate chip pancakes on my plate, handing me the peanut butter. Anne was basically my second mum. She knew almost everything about me that my own mum knew. “Thanks.” i say loading them with peanut buttery goodness.

I was in the middle of my third bite when Harry walks into the house with Darcy. Her arms were outstretched reaching for me. Harry looked a bit pissed off. He walks over to me, handing me Darcy then walking away. I look towards Anne to see if she was seeing what I was. Her eye brows were pulled into a furrow. I hear Harry’s bed room door slam. Which makes Darcy jump nearly off my lap. 

“Can you take her? I’ll go check on him.” I ask Anne. She gladly takes Darcy. “Have you started applesauce yet?” She asks. me. I shake my head, “You can try it with her today if you have some.” I tell her walking off in the direction of Harry’s room.