chapter 24

“Mum?” I ask. “Yeah Brianna?” she calls from the kitchen. “Can you come here please? Harry wants me to tweet a picture of my belly.” I say to her with a chuckle. “Of course love.” she says taking my phone from my hand. I pull my shirt up to reveal my baby bump. She takes a few pictures of my tummy for me then disappears off into the kitchen to make some more food for dinner.

I flip through the few pictures she took, picking out the best one then clicking the twitter icon on my phone to upload it.

@BriBri_Rae:

@Harry_Styles love bump (: (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48437817)

Within 2 minutes of me posting the picture fans were going crazy. Every other tweet was asking if the baby was Harry’s. I couldn’t help but smile at most of the tweets, the fans were being sweethearts, and quite cheeky.

@WeLoveBri:

     @BriBri_Rae BEAUTIFUL! <3

@LarryStylinsonLuv:

    @BriBri_Rae How far along are you?! rockin the bump! (;

@BriBri_Rae:

  @LarryStylinsonLuv: 15 weeks! thank you love! xx

@Harry_Styles:

   @BriBri_Rae Finally a picture! love bump is getting massive! When’s the next appointment? .xx

@BriBri_Rae

  @Harry_Styles Week from tomorrow. Might find out if it’s a boy or girl. #FingersCrossedForBoy (;

@Real_Liam_Payne:

  @BriBri_Rae CARL! name it Carl!

I face palmed my forehead at that tweet. He was a doof!

@NiallOfficial

   “@Real_Liam_Payne:@BriBri_Rae CARL! name it Carl!” NO! She’s naming the baby Justin! 

Oh dear god. Niall can’t be serious. Here comes the Justin Bieber fangirling from him again.

@Harry_Styles:

  @NiallOfficial Niall. We have discussed this.

I began to laugh at all the mentions and tweets the boys were tweeting. We were having so much fun just goofing around. My phone began singing ‘She is Love’ by Parachute.

“Hello babe.” I say pulling the phone to my ear. “So I was thinking.” Harry begins. “Well that can’t be a good sign!” I say laughing. I could literally hear him grinning on the other line. “Anyways. I was going to ask if you were ready to announce officially.” He says. I ponder the words. “I think I am. Everyone so far is taking everything okay.” I tell him. “So if I walk out and back into the radio interview we are doing right now, you are fully okay with me announcing about the baby and us dating?” he asks slowly.

“Harry, if you don’t feel comfortable to announce it yet, that’s okay. But if you want to, I am fully okay with it.” I say to him. “I want to. The boys said that I should do it soon too.” he says into the phone. “Well walk into that room and announce it. You can call me from the radio room and I will talk if you want me to also babe.” I say to him. “Okay. I’m gonna. I’ll call you in a few minutes?” He says. “Okay talk to you soon Hazz.” I say into the phone as i hung up.

I go back onto twitter.

@BriBri_Rae

  Everyone tune into the radio station that the boys are on right now! I’m gonna be on the phone with them soon on air. (: #SurpriseInStore

A few minutes later my phone goes off again. “Hello?” I say into the receiver. “Brianna?” a person that I don’t know asks. “Yep! Are you from the radio show?” I ask. “Yes we are. Harry, here tells us that you and him have some big news!” A lady says. “Yes we do. Most of you probably already know that I am pregnant,” Harry interrupts me. “Brianna and I are having a baby together.” Harry announces in a deep voice in the mic.

The phone erupts in “AWWs” to where I have to pull it back from my ear. “How far along are you Brianna?” the lady asks. “15 Weeks.” I reply. “She tweeted me a picture a little bit ago of how big she’s getting.” Harry says. “Well Show us!” the radio announcers say in unison. He must have pulled out his phone and showed them because another round of ‘AWWs’ came through my phone.

“When did you guys find out about the little bundle of joy?” a man asks. “Erm…. a few days into Brianna being in the hospital for the treatment of the gun shot.” Harry says. “So about 3 weeks ago?” one asks. “Sounds about right.” Harry tells them. “Well. Brianna, Harry, we wish you the best with the baby and hope the little bundle of joy is healthy!” the man says. “Thank you.” Harry and I reply in tune. “Be sure to let us know when you know the gender!” the girl adds. “Of course! Thank you much for having me talk on the show!” I say into the phone. “Our pleasure.”

A few minutes later my phone goes off with a notification from twitter.

@Harry_Styles

 @BriBri_Rae look what’s the #1 worldwide trend is ;) .xx

I navigate to the trends to find that ‘Congrats Harry and Bri’ is the number one trend in the world. I look through the rest and see that the 4th one is ‘Niall Ate my.’ I burst out laughing, the directioners are great.