Epilogue

“Aiden! Hurry up!” I call upstairs. “Coming Mum!” he calls back.

Harry and I have been happily married for just about 11 years now. Darcy has grown into a beautiful 17 year old, while Harry and I decided to have two more bundles of joy to add to the family.

Aiden, our second child will be turning 10 in July. He’s just like his father in every single way, looks just like him when Harry was a little lad that age. Aiden is a charming, cheeky lad like Harry too. He loves football and writing.

And then there is Karrissa. Everyone tells me that she features me in so many ways its unbelievable, but there is no denying that she’s also Harry’s child with her thick curls. She just turned 5 in May. We could tell from an early age that she was going to be a singer. Always humming along to some sort of beat even when she was still a tot.

Darcy has nearly given Harry 5 heart attacks in the last week alone. She grew from our beautiful 7 year old girl who never left daddy’s side to our beautiful 17 year old who is always running about but always comes home to her daddy. She’s still that little daddy’s girl we all remember. Tonight is her school formal. She was still upstairs getting ready while Harry paces back and forth thinking about what to tell Erick when he got here to pick her up.

“Be nice to Erick.” i tell him as Aiden finally makes his way downstairs. “Aiden can you go help Karrissa please? She can’t find her dress for tonight.” I ask. “Yeah.” he says shuffling off. Aiden was already dressed for tonight, looking like how his dad use to dress when he was younger. (http://www.polyvore.com/aiden_styles/set?id=50339640)

Louis was to be here any moment with his own family. After we had broken up, Louis had found his true love. A beautiful girl named Eleanor. A few years later they also got married. Now Louis and Eleanor have two beautiful children, Kaylie; their oldest who is Karrissa’s age, and Lucas, their two year old little boy.

Darcy comes walking downstairs in her dress. I swear Harry’s mouth dropped a mile from his face when he looked up and saw our beautiful daughter. “Go change right now.” He says suddenly pointing her back upstairs. “HARRY!” I raise my voice. “What? She needs more clothes. perhaps her whole closet on.” He says looking to me. “Mum!” She shreaks.(http://www.polyvore.com/darcys_prom/set?id=50292161)

“It’s okay hunny, you look stunning. Your father is just overprotective of his beautiful daughter.” Louis says walking into the house. “UNCLE LOU!” Darcy yells running down the rest of the stairs and leaping into Louis’s arms like she did when she was little. The other two begin running throughout the upstairs to make their way to their uncle. Aiden was the next to tackle Louis as Eleanor and the kids came in. Karrissa emerges on the top of the stairs without a shirt on.

“Get back into your bedroom and put your dress on, now!” Harry says sternly when he sees her. She may have my looks, but she was everything and more like Harry. She runs back to her bedroom laughing. Harry looks to me shaking his head. “She’s your kid.” I say with a shrug. “I know, and I wouldn’t trade any of this for the world.” He says walking over to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

Soon enough the rest of the boys and their families arrive. One Direction was taking a long needed break to be with their loved ones. The boys were talking about getting back to making more music soon though. I could tell that Harry wanted to get back out there on that stage and perform.

Even with everything that Harry and I have went through these past years together, Harry couldn’t be any louder with just how much he loves me. We watch Darcy go off with Erick, her boyfriend of 2 years already, to her formal. After that We load the kids in the car and head off to enjoy a night with our closest friends.

Brianna&Harry’s family + Louis&Eleanor’s family- http://www.polyvore.com/brianna_harrys_family_louis_eleanors/collection?id=1593985